Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another CSI in the books. Great job Mr.Jubner! I'm very happy with the group decision to marathon all three rounds. Dang my arm hurts today.
    www.rewindb.com

Comment

That might just be the most radical last-minute tournament format change I have ever heard of. Including the event at Willamette Pass that I played in where they first canceled the final round, then accelerated it!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

That might just be pretty awesome. Play, play again and then play one more time.........go home.
        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Pro Weekend... WIll it also be a one day marathon? Looking forward to this weekend either way!

Comment

But seriously... Where is everyone? I only see 12 signed up for Saturday... There going to be a deluge of day of sign ups? C'mon people! There are no competing events that I can see...

Comment

I took advantage of the sunny weather this past Sunday to head down to SeaTac and spend some time taking PICTURES of the CSI: Legends (Ams) tourney. It's too bad that the event was under attended as the course is in wonderful condition and it happened to be a spectacular fall Seattle day. Those that did show up got a full dose of discology over the course of three rounds and from my observations seemed to be having a grand time. I wandered through the course making a pest of myself as I tried to get some good shots of many of the competitors. Fun times seeing old friends and meeting some new players too. I hope you all enjoy the resulting pics. Cheers, EE

Comment

All the more reason to have one day events from September to April.

I had thought about playing in the Event because it was at Sea Tac, but since it was a two day event, I decided to spend time with the family and watched the Hawks game on Sunday.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Eric.

Comment

We will definitely be playing both days We could start early Sun (8 instead of 10) trying to finish before the hawks at 1

AM Marathon 15 players, nice day, hawks play early on Sun
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Reg updated
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Awww man.........I was looking forward to a three round day marathon. Could you reconsider since the am division did it?

Comment

Reg again
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Final results Congrats to Champion (Spartacus Moose) Kenny Clark
                            rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks for putting this on again Jub! Good times.

Comment

Had a great time ..........thanks Jub. Loved playing with the same crew in the masters group. Course played tough and was looking good.......cant wait to see the next nine in action.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X