Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, thanks Bob! Fact is, I don't really incorporate too many tourney discs into my bag as my bag is perfectly full and I am not looking for any additions currently - unless I was maybe able to get my hands on a Roc3

Thanks again for all your hard work. I can't wait for the LCO I just renewed my PDGA yesterday and it's been far too long since I've play out at 4 Mound

Comment

Man I'd really just like two big beads. Maybe I'll find someone to trade me at the LCO. I'll have the 15 I owe you at the next fundraiser.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Sounds good Bob. Everyone's always stoked to get glow plastic.

Comment

so when are sign-ups going to be available ????
          PDGA # 52916
          CRDGC
          TCDGC
          FWWDGC
          PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
            Online Registration will be available on 3/1/13 @ Disc Golf United

Don't forget about the LCO Fund Raiser on Saint Patricks Day.
            2 rounds at 4 Mound, winners get a paid entry into the LCO.
            See attachment below.
            ^^^
            PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
              so when are sign-ups going to be available ????
              Pre-registration is open now at Disc Golf United

All registration will close on Wednesday 5/22/13 at Midnight.

$25 Cash Sponsors may sign-up on Thursday and Friday if any spots remain.

There will be no Saturday Morning Registration!

Don't forget the LCO Fundraiser Tournament on April 7, 2013 at 4 Mound DGR

Entry Fees are;

Pro - $25

Advanced - $20

Intermediate and Recreational - $15

Entries that are awarded at the LCO Fundraiser are not transferable. If you win an entry, you cannot give your Awarded entry to someone else.

For each 6 entries per division we will award 1 paid entry in that division. If 12 people play in one division, yes, two entries will be awarded.

We will be cooking Hot Dogs but are asking that if you play you bring a Pot Luck item to share at lunch
              (beans, potato or pasta salad, fresh veggie tray, chili, chips of any kind, fruit, cottage cheese, etc.).

We will be playing Cape Fear in the morning and Porcupine in the afternoon.

$1 beers will be available at Lunch and afterwards.

There will be three Bonus Entries Awarded. The SDGA and the LCO together are offering One Pro Entry and One Am Entry that will awarded by drawing a name out of a hat. You must have played in one of the two fund raisers and you must be a current SDGA member. If you played in both fund raisers and are a current SDGA member you will get two tickets for the drawing. After the SDGA drawing the remaining tickets will be put in one bucket and 4 Mound Disc Golf Reserve will draw one ticket and Award one entry in whichever division you are playing in.
              Last edited by Wobbly Bob; March 29th, 2013, 10:30 AM.
              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Campers

We have a dozen or so who have checked the box on the regi form for the offered camping at Four Mound. For your information there will be a lot of fire wood available for your campfire and lots of it has already been distributed to the various camp sites. Depending on conditions we may need to regulate fires in the campground areas. There will be all the fresh water you need. I hope to be able to do something to upgrade the sites in general but as-is they are relatively flat and grassy and not too far from a facility.
                The courses will be the real meat and potatoes.

Comment

DGU

It appears the online registration is NOT removing the $10 for being a current PDGA member?

I think I'll just sign up when I see you, Bob. Will you be around at the DRRO?

Thanks,
                  Lesli

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                    It appears the online registration is NOT removing the $10 for being a current PDGA member?

I think I'll just sign up when I see you, Bob. Will you be around at the DRRO?

Thanks,
                    Lesli
                    Being a PDGA member is a requirement to compete in an "A" Tier. If the Pros were competing in a "B" Tier then the PDGA discount would apply.

Yes, I will be around at the DRRO.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                      Being a PDGA member is a requirement to compete in an "A" Tier. If the Pros were competing in a "B" Tier then the PDGA discount would apply.

Yes, I will be around at the DRRO.
                      Thanks for the explanation. I knew the membership was required, I mistakenly made the assumption the $10 was added as a default and would be removed instead of understanding the true entry is $110.

Got it now.

I'll bring my reg to the DRRO along with a big hug :-)

Comment

Seasonal conditions and smoking advisories

At present smoking is allowed on the benches ONLY. Smoking while playing the hole is STRICTLY prohibited. During the tournament there may be some designated areas on the courses where smoking is permitted but don't bet on it. The smart money is betting that there will be NO SMOKING on the courses at all during practice rounds and the competition. Maybe it will rain ......
                        Be prepared. Carry your own receptacle.

Comment

Will there be camping available thursday night? I've already purchased friday and Saturday night but might be in Thursday afternoon?
                          It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Campers arriving Thursday

We expect some campers will arrive Thursday and that's OK.

Comment

Food Service @ LCO

Thanks to Adam Blashill for turning me on to Shameless Sausages. They will be out at 4 Mound on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for your dining enjoyment. I heard their Hawaiian is awesome.

Comment

I'm trying to decide if I should make the trip up to Spokane again for the LCO. I see alot of info about fundraisers but not much info about the LCO itself. Somebody tell me some good reasons to come back to Spokane!
                                Innova Champion Discs
                                Discmania
                                huk lab
                                Keen Footwear
                                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                                Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                                Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...