X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Disc

Now I don't play many tournaments, like 1 every other year or so. Anyway, I signed up for the Sushi Classic using Title Disc. I must say I was not expecting to pay such a high cost to register through Title Disc, I mean I think paying 13 bucks directly to title disc is too much. Why don't TDs just allow us to pay direct using paypal, hella lot cheaper. One thing's for sure, I'll never use title disc again, even if it means using snail mail and wondering whether I'm in or not.
    educate your thinking

$13?!? Are you sure it wasn't $1.30? That is about their usual cost...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah $13 seems steep.
      I know the Garden City Club uses Marshall Street
      Paypal is my choice $55 cost me $1.80, Receipt with date and time for waiting lists. + easier to get money from than Title (sometimes as long as two weeks). Can transfer $ from Pal to Bank in 2-3 days at no charge.+++ Pdga takes it too no need to worry about mailing it and they get their money instantly Win Win Win all around
      rewindb.com

Comment

well then someone owes me 10 bucks, because I paid 40 for advanced Grand Masters + 10 for not being pdga + 2 for ace pot and the charge was 65 bucks. So who pocketed the other 10 bucks?
        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
          well then someone owes me 10 bucks, because I paid 40 for advanced Grand Masters + 10 for not being pdga + 2 for ace pot and the charge was 65 bucks. So who pocketed the other 10 bucks?
          J.......do they have email on the site? I'd sure email them and ask. Might just be a glitch they are not aware of. YOU could be a hero!

Bob

Comment

I think I found the glitch - on the flyer it says deduct 10 bucks from the cost if you are a pdga member, BUT at title it sees the 50 as the cost to registar and then adds another 10 for non pdga, so I paid the 10 to pdga twice. I'm calling the TD now, he better not offer me script.
            J
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              J.......do they have email on the site? I'd sure email them and ask. Might just be a glitch they are not aware of. YOU could be a hero!

Bob
              J,
              Jesus man, did you sign up for the $10.00 hooker to cart around your bag? Thought guys your age didn't go for the ladies anymore.

email them. I signed up in intermediate and the total cost was $42.50. $30 entrance fee, $10.00 non PDGA fee, + $1.50 + 2.5% Payment Processing. Still shouldn't work out to an additional 10 bucks.

BTW, you are in. Saw your name listed this morning. It's gonna be a real shame to have to school you, AGAIN.

Comment

Just talked with Scott in Wally2, he caught it as it happened to someone else as well. He's going to refund me 10 at check in.
                J
                educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                  Just talked with Scott in Wally2, he caught it as it happened to someone else as well. He's going to refund me 10 at check in.
                  J
                  Good news! Now you have an extra $10 for that Caddy Hooker thingy John was talkin' about.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    Good news! Now you have an extra $10 for that Caddy Hooker thingy John was talkin' about.

Bob
                    So are you implying you know someone for the job? Cough it up bob, JMan needs a hookup...

Comment

Just to throw off my group ... so they look like
                      educate your thinking

Comment

I used titledisc for the first time to register for aloha. How long does it take for your name to show up on the pre reg list?
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Depends on how often the TD uploads a current registration list. Your name should be up already, double check at http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8617 if you don't see it let me know.

Comment

It wasn't up on the titledisc site yet.
                            http://www.titledisc.com/?q=prereg/259
                            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

How many spots are available for this tourney as of 2/23/2009?

Thanks,
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X