• Show
Clear All

• First camp sekani tournament!

A Pool: Players rated 951+
    B Pool: Players rated 920-950
    C Pool: Players rated 919 and below
    ABC Bring your partner doubles

JANUARY Maybe the 26th

Registration is between 11:30 and 12. 1 round of best shot doubles.

A Pool players may only partner up with C pool players.
    B Pool players will only partner up with other B pool players and C pool players.
    C Pool Players may partner up with anybody.

If you do not have a current rating with the PDGA You may contact me to find out which pool you are assigned. The object of this format is to give as many teams a chance to win as possible while getting to play a fun and brand new course! $22 a team plus 1$ per player for acepot optional. 1$ per player to DGU.

There will also be a random draw doubles. Cost: $6 +1$ optional acepot. A and B Pool Players are not allowed to play in this flight. It will be at the same time as the one advertised on here.

There will be some news media and park and city officials out there for this. I do not see us starting till 12:30 but it's important to try to be there as close to 11:30 as possible so I can get the signups all done. Thanks
    Last edited by Yoduh; December 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM. Reason: date changed
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

I like the format!

Comment

Thanks Scott. One more thing to add. If you have taken cash as an open player you are in the "A" pool.
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

13 teams so far. Two weeks out!!
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

So as of now this event is more than likely not going to be on the 8th of December because of the Arroyo has had a delay in getting us our sweet new cages. We will know Friday what they story is and as soon as I know I will reset the date! Keep the reg's coming and I'm hoping this doesn't cause to many problems. I am thinking that 12/15 will be the day.. As of right now I have 17 teams signed up for the main event! I'm hoping for 35. Thanks
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I need a partner for this! I do not have a pool rating though. Anyone else looking for a partner?
            Figured I would ask!
            We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Yoduh - PM sent
              We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Scc disc golf club

The SCC Disc Golf Club has (as of now) 6 playersthat will be competing in the tournament. (please add 3 teams to the list)

Thanks

Mac

Comment

December 22nd is the newest possible date. Manufacturing issues are delaying these new cages from showing up. I can promise you that they are well worth the wait... MAN this is tough to wait for. I will firm up the date at the end of the week on Friday, December 7th they will know for sure.
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Thanks for Keeping us updated Yoduh! Appreciate it!
                    We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Over the waiting game. Not sure when the baskets will get here for sure. We just decided to trust our good fortune to the teeth of winter and push the date till after Christmas. This gives everyone a chance to get the days off and time to find their partners. Thanks to everybody for the patience. This is going to be worth the wait! THIS DATE IS FIRM!!!!!!
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

So life in the disc golf community of Spokane took a dramatic shift today. There is no work allowed or any alterations allowed to any course in the city of spokane until 3 things happen.. 1) The Club in charge of their park has to have an MOU agreement signed and approved to do anything to an existing disc golf course. This MOU is to be approved by the Park board. 2) The club has to have a business license or a non profit status. 3) The club must carry $2,000,000 worth of insurance on it's property at all times also covering the land holder. These are all major changes for the way things have operated here in the past. We are scrambling to have every major hurdle cleared and to have our proposal to the Park board meeting on January 10th. We will have our end done. We are already a non profit group, we have 7/8ths of the MOU done and we have already begun shopping for insurance. If/when the park board approves our whole entire project the baskets will go in the ground. Until that point our hands are tied. The soonest our event will Is the weekend of January 26th. Sorry for any inconveniences. If it makes you feel any better we are the ones that have been going through all the really tough ones ;-)
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Ahh thanks bureaucratic nonsense for the delays!
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

I'm not surprised by the requirement of the club needing to have liability insurance. The North Idaho Disc Golf Club has had a liability insurance policy for at least 2 if not 3 years now, that's actually where some of the cost goes with charging players to pay for league. The nice thing with our rider though is that not only does it cover league play and the NIDGC we've included coverage for the city of Post Falls and CDA and all of the courses in the area, it may even have coverage into Spokane for us, not sure on that one though. That also makes it so we don't have to sign up for PDGA event liability insurance in the event that we hold PDGA events. It's actually an added bonus - it may be a pain in your @$$ and everyone else's too, but somewhere down the road you'll be glad you have it.

Comment

I couldn't agree with Scott more here. The timing sucks just as we are about to put the cages in the sleeves and they say stop now.. wait a few months.. Really sucks. The bright side here is that this is a multi user park and there is bound to be some sort of issues even though we have painstakingly done our best to reduce them, there is almost no way to prevent them completely. People have been hit by discs at every single course site here in our area. It happens. This insurance will be a nice addition to us because we don't have to worry about it. As a course designer it could maybe come back on me without this. Although probably not, cause there's no blood in this turnip, but you get the picture. We just gotta be a bit more patient and we are very happy that we already have our 401c3 non profit status. This whole process should go along quite quickly.
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X