X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    . People have been hit by discs at every single course site here in our area. It happens.
    I don't know about you, but I like to take walks in the parks where the lanes are wide open and there's the occasional flag planted in the ground until I get hit by a little white ball. I always wondered why they were yelling "4" all the time.

Did I mention that my favorite color is clear

Comment

So are there any updates?
      PDGA #42116

Comment

sooooooo...nothin to report?
        PDGA #42116

Comment

I've been trying to find out myself since I'm trying to schedule where I'll be playing and I would like to make this tournament.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Still waiting on approval from the city. They're supposed to meet sometime in February. Updates can always be found on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by jtoney View Post
              Still waiting on approval from the city. They're supposed to meet sometime in February. Updates can always be found on Facebook.
              If you are on Facebook, yes. I'm not. I use this forum for disc golf information. I expect updates on this forum when tournaments are announced on this forum.
              PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                If you are on Facebook, yes. I'm not. I use this forum for disc golf information. I expect updates on this forum when tournaments are announced on this forum.
                ^
                I am in the same boat. No Facebook.
                We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X