X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 WSS Group forming

As we put 2012 to rest it already time to start thinking about 2013. The first order of business is who is going to head the effort.

Interested chime in here or send a response to wss.planning@gmail.com
    rewindb.com

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    As we put 2012 to rest it already time to start thinking about 2013. The first order of business is who is going to head the effort.

Interested chime in here or send a response to wss.planning@gmail.com
    I think that Jub did a great job last year and would like to see him continue as the Series coordinator.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I throw my vote in for Jub as well. I also offer to host another year of the WSS core cast on rewindb.

You can hear the WSS core cast interviews here:

http://rewindb.com/category/wss-core-cast/
      www.rewindb.com

Comment

Jub has my vote.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

If I was able to vote -- I would vote for Jub Too.

Question: How does one get on the group for input and scheduling issues etc...etc...
          The boys and I (Logan and Ethan) are going to be touring this Sping/Summer and would like to have a basic outline of when and where we need to be through the season --

Thanks

Mac

Comment

We have some exciting news
            The 2013 WSS will be adding three SW WA events and working hard on a Seattle date and maybe a Kitsap one as well

and some sad news
            The Columbia River Club will not be part of the 2013 season. They have decided to strike out on their own. This does not mean no Tri Cities dates... more info when it becomes available
            rewindb.com

Comment

I don't know if my 2 cents are needed here or this is not the place...oh well. I think the finale should be around the Sound this year. Maybe we switch it up every other year and I'm unaware, but I think it would be better in one of the areas around the sound. WSDG would be perfect for more than one course like the other finale was run. Shelton and Steili could even combine? I dunno, thinking about options. I couldn't make it last year because of the distance and sure was bummed since I was in a good place and maybe could have finished well...MAYBE. Either way, it was tough not having the chance. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that in there.
              "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                I don't know if my 2 cents are needed here or this is not the place...oh well. I think the finale should be around the Sound this year. Maybe we switch it up every other year and I'm unaware, but I think it would be better in one of the areas around the sound. WSDG would be perfect for more than one course like the other finale was run. Shelton and Steili could even combine? I dunno, thinking about options. I couldn't make it last year because of the distance and sure was bummed since I was in a good place and maybe could have finished well...MAYBE. Either way, it was tough not having the chance. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that in there.
                Shelton and Steilly? Do you own a map?

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  Shelton and Steilly? Do you own a map?
                  hehe, It works for me when i go to tournies at them. Some of us have to drive far for any course! Why not have the 2 Saturday rounds at Steilly followed by a sunday round at the springs? Could work! Would be unusual I know but still, it's only 45 minutes between the two.

Comment

hehe, It works for me when i go to tournies at them. Some of us have to drive far for any course! Why not have the 2 Saturday rounds at Steilly followed by a sunday round at the springs? Could work! Would be unusual I know but still, it's only 45 minutes between the two.
                    I must be taking the long way, because there is no way your driving from Steilly to Shelton Springs in less than 70 mins.

Comment

SCC Disc Golf Club Event -- Squatch Scramble this Spring

Whom does one contact about wanting to add an event to the schedule -- or at least discuss the event?

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
                        Whom does one contact about wanting to add an event to the schedule -- or at least discuss the event?

Mac
                        send your info to wss.submissions@gmail.com and we will get you an invite to the group.
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                          I must be taking the long way, because there is no way your driving from Steilly to Shelton Springs in less than 70 mins.
                          eh, I'll give you an hour. I make it from 20 minutes past shelton springs to tournaments at steilly in an hour and 15-30. It's not super close, but for two of the best courses in the western half of the state, I'd do it...I do do it. Ha! I said doodoo. and like i said not the same day...you're probably right though, people wouldn't want to do it. oh well, guess i'll have to just do it on my own some weekend

Comment

eh, I'll give you an hour. I make it from 20 minutes past shelton springs to tournaments at steilly in an hour and 15-30. It's not super close, but for two of the best courses in the western half of the state, I'd do it...I do do it. Ha! I said doodoo. and like i said not the same day...you're probably right though, people wouldn't want to do it. oh well, guess i'll have to just do it on my own some weekend
                            Step on up and become a TD, then you can do do it any time you want.
                            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X