X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Lilac City Open

Last year the Lilac City Open was a Vibram Open Qualifier. It cost $10 to compete in the VO Qualifier and all you won was an opportunity to enter the tournament. The player had to pay for his own entry fee and all traveling expenses.

Would any Lilac City Open competitors pay a $10 entry fee for a shot at a PAID ENTRY ($150) to the Vibram Open at Maple Hill DGC in Leicester, MA.

Here's a LINK to the 2013 Vibram Open Website.
    Yes
    79.17%
    No
    20.83%
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; November 8th, 2012, 02:41 PM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

If I actually made it to the Lilac City Open and I had a chance at Qualifying I would totally pay an extra 10$ for the chance.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I'd do it. I plan on playing again this year since I missed last years.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

YES
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I would and I think this is a great idea. Might even get 1 sponsor to pay for it. They could get mentioned for providing it.
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Garden City Flyers Mystery Ranch Bag Raffle was sponsored by Remax.. No it was a local real estate place. Anyways, it's a way to get it payed for as an option on the sponsorship form.
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X