X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food For Thought

There's a lot of hungry people here in eastern Wa. and northern Idaho who have you all to thank for the 727 pounds of food that the 2nd Harvest food bank received on Monday. Also, the SDGA presented a check for $1633.00 to the Food Bank to go toward bulk food purchases and keeping their operation in high gear......This makes 10 years running for the Spokane 'Chili' Ice Bowl kickin down to 2nd Harvest at an annual average of about $1700.00 and 800 pounds of food. Your ongoing generosity makes our region a better place for all. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
    Your SDGA and INWS Crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
      AWESOME DAY ON THE COURSE!

Thanks to all that worked on this -- Logan (the 12 year old Jr) took 1st place and had a fantastic b-day! Special thanks to Laura and Shawna for playing with the Jr's!!! Looking forward to spending another birthday with my son and all of you next year!!

Mac
      This was a great tournament and we had a great group! I hope Logan had a awesome birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauraa509 View Post
        This was a great tournament and we had a great group! I hope Logan had a awesome birthday!
        Pretty awesome you won. Seems like you and Travis had tons of fun that day
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X