General store open --scc students Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • General store open --scc students

    CANCELLED -- TARGET TOURNEY IS BEAVER STATE SPRING FLING. Join the club, get some plastic and a shirt -- HAVE FUN!!!
    Last edited by Sgt_Mac; October 11th, 2012, 08:50 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
    CANCELLED -- TARGET TOURNEY IS BEAVER STATE SPRING FLING. Join the club, get some plastic and a shirt -- HAVE FUN!!!
    Huh? I'm confused. The General Store Open for this weekend hasn't been cancelled. In fact, there will be a doubles event at high bridge tomorrow at 4:30 pm to kick off the weekend.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jtoney View Post
      Huh? I'm confused. The General Store Open for this weekend hasn't been cancelled. In fact, there will be a doubles event at high bridge tomorrow at 4:30 pm to kick off the weekend.
      yes the GSO is still going on but if you were an SCC student you had a chance for your entry into the GSO paid for and other stuff ..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
        yes the GSO is still going on but if you were an SCC student you had a chance for your entry into the GSO paid for and other stuff ..
        Oh, now it makes sense. Thanks!

        Comment

        Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X