• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Clozer/ TAC 27 Benny

Saturday the 22nd of Sept.

1 day 1 round 1 division 1 trophy
    $10 8-8:30 day off sign ups 9am(ish) player meeting
    or come by Lakewood (11050 10th Ave SW Seattle,WA 98146) and pay cash or credit card
    Non sanctioned
    All proceeds go towards the nine new holes going in at Seatac.
    Grant money has been pushed back,and reduced,so...why not try to
    raise some money thats needed for clearing blackberries,and scotch broom,as well as improving on existing 18 holes conditions right?
    If we would have known this at the beginning of the year we would have had more of the club events be fundraisers. No bigs though, if you wanna have some fun and play some disc golf for a good cause and are not heading to kenniwick come on out.
    There will be an option to play a second round at lakewood if the interest is there. Same format $10 , 1 round,1 division,1 trophy..
    Wanna pre pay go here.
    Cheers, thank you for the support
    Last edited by chainbanger'z; September 18th, 2012, 02:15 PM.

HAD A GREAT TIME PLAYING THE TAC AND LAKEWOOD AFTERWARDS TO HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR SEATAC ADDITIONAL NINE HOLES. SUPER FUN PLAYING WITH JR AND MOSES AT SEATAC.........HOPE TO DO THAT AGAIN (WELL NOT SCORE WISE).

PLAYED WITH MOSES AGAIN AT LAKEWOOD WITH STEVE AND HAD SOME GOOD COMPETITIVE FUN WITH SOME MORE LOW SCORES.......

EVEN HAD MY 12 YEAR OLD SON PLAYED THE TAC FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HE HAD SOME GOOD EXPOSURE HE WONT SOON FORGET. I THINK HE HAS A WHOLE NEW RESPECT WHAT A TOURNAMENT ROUND AT SEATAC CAN BE LIKE.

THANKS AGIAN!!!
    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X