X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOKANE AREA CLUBS, PRO's and MERCH REPS! --

A bi-Annual event is being hatched focusing on Junior level introduction and family focused time on the courses. IF you are familiar with "Punt, Pass, Kick" the concept will be familiar to you.

Spokane will be used as a test-bed for the applicability of this event and with its success and adjustments made, will assist in the spread of this concept through the next 2 targeted areas -- Western ID, and Southeastern WA.

Now that I have a general introduction to wet thy palette -- Here are the Bullets (Not in any particular order of importance):

1. Approval and involvement of this event directly tied to the PDGA to increase player numbers and expose LOCAL PDGA sports celebrities.

2. Encouraging junior level players to get involved NOW. Local talents can be discovered and mentored properly by local pros, and reinforced with family involvement.

3. Solidify LOCAL sponsorship for MULTIPLE Seasonal events through well-organized and maintained networks/ affiliations that already organize competitive sports and events here in Spokane.

FOR THE GENERAL POPULACE:
    If any of this sounds interesting to you please post / send email your questions within the next week.

FOR THE PROS:
    Interested in becoming a local star -- Email me your PDGA number, rankings and mug shot with an appropriate quote for the POSSIBILITY of advertising -- nothing will be used without written consent.

FOR THE CLUBS:
    If you RUN a local club and want DIRECT involvement with this event, please contact me asap. There are nationwide affiliations that need this information before merchandise and their DIRECT involvement can be approved.

FOR THE SHOPS / MERCH REPS:
    IF you have BULK drivers (used or new) mid range (new or used) and putters (NEW ONLY) please contact me with numbers and brands. We are currently limiting our event to ONLY 2 BRANDS, and would prefer to purchase LOCAL plastic for the entire event rather than order out of area.

Could and would Love to see this happen!

I could always use some new tips after only playing 6 months I've got the general grasp of the basics and have worked to expose new people, all the courses around, and have even tried to get out and help as much as possible. I would really Love to participate/help in anyway possible. The more players the more courses the more competitions the more variety of everything disc related. Any word on dates? Thanks for having Spokane be part of something bigger. -Ben
    Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X