X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Store Open????

Is this still going? Here is the link from the Calendar -- is there a updated page or something???

http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...page=page&id=2

????

Mac

The General Store Open is still happening it got pushed back a month due to scheduleing difficulties. Oct 13/14 is are target date. Sorry for the confusiong everyone. Look forward to see everyone there.

Comment

This is the first that I've heard of any tournament. Where's it being played? Cost? one day or two day? Sanctioned?
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

New Gen. Store course?

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        This is the first that I've heard of any tournament. Where's it being played? Cost? one day or two day? Sanctioned?
        I'd be interested in knowing WHOSE course they are planning on using, too?

Comment

Contact

The TD for this event has contacted the SDGA and the Spokane Parks Dept. about running their event at the two courses in town. I will leave for them to provide more detail about their plans, but I know they will provide sanitation and have agreed to provide the SDGA with the customary two-day-event host fee. We appreciate their recognition of our ongoing efforts to maintain and improve our courses. We encourage the playing public to give them the right-of-way. Thank You. What do the trophies look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
            The TD for this event has contacted the SDGA and the Spokane Parks Dept. about running their event at the two courses in town. I will leave for them to provide more detail about their plans, but I know they will provide sanitation and have agreed to provide the SDGA with the customary two-day-event host fee. We appreciate their recognition of our ongoing efforts to maintain and improve our courses. We encourage the playing public to give them the right-of-way. Thank You. What do the trophies look like?
            Thanks Gordy.

Comment

I've never played in any tournaments and would like to know if you have to have a PDGA membership or local club membership to play. Also, is there anywhere online that has more information about this tournament like location, cost, etc?

Thanks!

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by jtoney View Post
                I've never played in any tournaments and would like to know if you have to have a PDGA membership or local club membership to play. Also, is there anywhere online that has more information about this tournament like location, cost, etc?

Thanks!

Justin
                Justin,
                You need neither PDGA nor local club membership to play (however they are certainly welcome ) As for the other details, I have no idea. I am sure it will be posted ASAP as it's already a month away? Yikes!
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                  Justin,
                  You need neither PDGA nor local club membership to play (however they are certainly welcome ) As for the other details, I have no idea. I am sure it will be posted ASAP as it's already a month away? Yikes!
                  The tournament is set for Oct 13-14 at High Bridge Park. You can register right now through pdga.com

Comment

Online Reg

Registration link for those down with the Online Clown.
                    -

Comment

This was a great tourney and I had a lot of fun cashing for the first time in open! Big thanks to Shawna and the General Store for doing such an awesome job! I'm wondering when/where all those pictures that were taken will be posted?
                      PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                        This was a great tourney and I had a lot of fun cashing for the first time in open! Big thanks to Shawna and the General Store for doing such an awesome job! I'm wondering when/where all those pictures that were taken will be posted?
                        Yeah that was pretty fricking sweet to see. Now carry that momentum into Farragut and slay it out there. Was a super sweet tournament and the player's pack was HUGE. I'll definitely be making it out to next years. Kudos to everyone involved for making it happen.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

What an awesome tournament!! Any General Store tournament is a can't miss if you like bomb food, huge players packs with dri- fits and cfr discs for everybody and FAT payouts! Mad props to Shawna, Jon and crew for throwing it down. $500 for first place open men. Only 11 entered. $400 for first place women. 6 entered. A regular old feature final nine with top 4 women and men on their respective cards. A 3 way battle with super high level golf being played culminating in a playoff. One of the best tournaments I've been to in a long time!
                          Relax and enjoy your hair
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

First time playing in a tournament and I had a blast! Thank you General Store, Shawna, and the others for putting on such a great event. I can't wait to pick up my free disc!

It was so awesome seeing some of the classic DR holes back in action...even if it was only for a day :-)

Comment

Pictures? Por favor?
                              PDGA #42116

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X