Tri-Cities Open Championship (WSS Finals B-Tier ) Sep. 22nd -23rd Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question, I thought James Lawless was to be played?
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

It was not feasible to have Lawless tournament ready in time

Comment

Originally posted by Golfanatic View Post
        Pools, Doubles, and More!!!

Ok, here are the official pools with course layout info.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        POOL A- Round 1- Columbia Park Round 2- Hansen Park Round 3- Two Rivers Park
        ALL OPEN DIVISIONS
        Advanced Men
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        POOL B- Round 1- Hansen Park Round 2- Two Rivers Park Round 3- Columbia Park
        ADV. Grand+ ADV. SR. Grand+ ALL ADV. Women
        Intermediate Men
        POOL C- Round 1- Two Rivers Park Round 2- Columbia Park Round 3- Hansen Park
        Intermediate Women
        All Recreational+ All JR's
        The Doubles course has been switched to Hansen Park, start time 3:00PM. Please sign up early to help us get this thing rolling in a timely manner, we expect a great turn out.
        I also want to be very clear-There are tons of spots left in this tournament, we will accept registration at doubles and the day of the tourney 7:30AM at your divisions corresponding course. Players meetings will be at 8:30 AM at your specified course Saturday. Start time at 9:05 sharp.
        Thanks for the Pool info...

One last question I could not find an answer to.... What course and what time will the Final 9 Skins and the Awards Ceremony be?

Thanks,
        Lesli

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
          Thanks for the Pool info...

One last question I could not find an answer to.... What course and what time will the Final 9 Skins and the Awards Ceremony be?

Thanks,
          Lesli
          It will be at Two Rivers
          not sure on the times

Comment

Day 1 results?

Comment

Will Schusterick shot a 38 @ Columbia, followed by a 39 @ Hansen... Nikko shot a 43 followed by a 37... MPO lead card is Will @ 77, Nikko @ 80, Brian Cook @ 86, and Kyle Crabtree @ 89

Comment

So who won? I've been checking the PDGA page all day for an update to the last round and final 9 but alas, no update yet.
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                  So who won? I've been checking the PDGA page all day for an update to the last round and final 9 but alas, no update yet.
                  Will followed by Nikko, Kyle Crabtree, Brian Cook, Mike Leslie
                  Skins ended up being $175/hole

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/97127

"Unofficial Results"

Comment

i had a frickin blast !!!! thank you CRDGC !!!
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

So who was the big winner in skins then?
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Good times...

So who was the big winner in skins then?
                          My memory might be a little shoddy so I'm open to corrections here... Will won the most at I believe 5 holes by barely edging Kyle in a 10 hole sudden death playoff. Big Mike gave up his spot which allowed Chris Waugh to play and win 3 skins (he nailed a HUUUGE putt early on for the $$). Kyle rounded it out with 1 skin.
                          I may be off a bit but I think that's about how it went. Apologies to the partners who I did not mention... you guys dug in hard to get that ca$h.

One of the more exciting moments: Nikko Hitting Chain
                          Last edited by Simmeltron; September 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM. Reason: added video link
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                            My memory might be a little shoddy so I'm open to corrections here... Will won the most at I believe 5 holes by barely edging Kyle in a 10 hole sudden death playoff. Big Mike gave up his spot which allowed Chris Waugh to play and win 3 skins (he nailed a HUUUGE putt early on for the $$). Kyle rounded it out with 1 skin.
                            I may be off a bit but I think that's about how it went. Apologies to the partners who I did not mention... you guys dug in hard to get that ca$h.

One of the more exciting moments: Nikko Hitting Chain
                            Wish I could've been there to play and see the awesomeness. Still have to get that round in one of these days brother.
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Wish I could've been there to play and see the awesomeness. Still have to get that round in one of these days brother.
                              For sure man.... I've been thinking a round at Corbin or Cherry Hill is overdue soon... I can swing by and pick you up!
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                                For sure man.... I've been thinking a round at Corbin or Cherry Hill is overdue soon... I can swing by and pick you up!
                                Name a day and I'll make sure that I'm available for it.
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X