Tri-Cities Open Championship (WSS Finals B-Tier ) Sep. 22nd -23rd Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guitodd View Post
    im not seeing a Hansen park on mapQ.. where is it?
    Check out this google map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hansen...m&z=16&iwloc=A

For a MapQuest address for Hansen Park, go ahead and type in "Hansen Park Fitness, 910 S Columbia Center Blvd, Kennewick, WA 99336" which is right next to the park.

The park is off of S Columbia Center Blvd, near the intersection of 10th Ave. and S Columbia Center Blvd. For those of you who are out of town, Columbia Center Blvd. can be taken North until Columbia Park Trail, and once a right turn is made, it will lead you to the Columbia Park DGC. To get to Two Rivers Park DGC from Hansen Park, if 10th Ave. is taken East all the way until you take a right on E. Chemical Drive (397), you will then take a left on E Finley Rd. and follow it until you reach Two Rivers Park (a left turn will be made on Glen Wheeler Lane). Google maps for these courses can be found on our site: http://crdiscgolf.com/courses.html

Comment

Randy has placed me at tournament central (2 rivers park) so if you have time to drop your discs with me Saturday morning before you t-off that would be GREAT!

I plan to arrive super early as to be as convenient as possible for those of you wanting to have your discs dyed.

It looks like I'll see the rec, juniors, and Int women Saturday morning --- Open and ADV men Sunday morning ---and all others after lunch on Saturday!!

www.DiscAddiction.com for the latest designs (I've added about 2 dozen this past 10 days)... I'm trying to update my photo book as well so you'll have access to the images at the park to select from as well.

I WON'T have internet at the park, so if you have a design request, PLEASE get those to me this week. I WILL have internet Saturday evening for anyone with a last minute request for their disc (as time permits)

The weather looks amazing and courses look fun, I can't wait *does a happy dance*

Danni
      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

How many Women would have had to sign up to pay out $1,000? How many Men to pay $2,000? Those numbers would have set up the whole thing better. I would also say by Monday if you don't sign up Ams don't get players packs and that if all players aren't signed by Wed then it's $10 extra. If you play any major event (which is what you are trying to throw) the cutoffs really help the number crunching come out in the wash quicker. Everybody knows that you aren't going to fill so a bunch have saved their online entry fees and wait to pay the day of. I think their will be at least 4 Women. Probably 6 is the most likely number. The thing is though that if 6 or 8 women are signed up early then many more will get their interests peaked.. It's a weird phenomenon but I think to pull a ton of golfers you have to figure out a way to entice people to sign up early. WILL be interesting to see how many show up though fer sure!
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by guitodd View Post
          im not seeing a Hansen park on mapQ.. where is it?
          Corner of Columbia Center Blvd. and W. 10th St. in Kennewick

WOW way late...sorry

Comment

Where do we tee off?

Are there different pools for different divisions at different courses?
            I'll be driving down Saturday morning and I'd like to be able to drive right to the correct course.
            Pro Grandmaster would be my division.
            Also, I'm thinking the players meeting will be at 8:30am. Is that correct?
            Thanks,

Comment

whats up with the vip rounds ???

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                Also, I'm thinking the players meeting will be at 8:30am. Is that correct?
                Thanks,
                here you go stimp

Originally posted by Golfanatic View Post
                [I]Pools,

Ok, here are the official pools with course layout info.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                POOL A-Round 1- Columbia Park Round 2- Hansen Park Round 3- Two Rivers Park
                ALL OPEN DIVISIONS Advanced Men
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                [U]POOL B-Round 1- Hansen Park Round 2- Two Rivers Park Round 3- Columbia Park
                ADV. Grand+ ADV. SR. Grand
                ALL ADV. Women
                IntermediateMen
                POOL C- Round 1- Two Rivers Park Round 2- Columbia Park Round 3- Hansen Park
                Intermediate Women All Recreational+ All JR's
                [.
                rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by just throw it View Post
                  whats up with the vip rounds ???
                  might want to put that on their FB page
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

Comment

Call TD Randy Kirkpatrick at (509) 737-7431 if all of the information about your VIP round (and your choice of discs/shirt) hasn't already been relayed to you.

Comment

Is there any room for 1 or 2 Advanced Grandmasters still in this weekends TCOC Finals?

Comment

Originally posted by askmike View Post
                        Is there any room for 1 or 2 Advanced Grandmasters still in this weekends TCOC Finals?
                        Contact Randy from two posts up SHould have room still though

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                          Contact Randy from two posts up SHould have room still though
                          you the man !!! you playing
                          PDGA # 52916
                          CRDGC
                          TCDGC
                          FWWDGC
                          PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by askmike View Post
                            There definitely will be Here is the Pool for the group:

POOL B-
                            Round 1- Hansen Park
                            Round 2- Two Rivers Park
                            Round 3- Columbia Park

ADV. Masters+ ADV. Grand+ ADV. SR. Grand+
                            ALL ADV. Women
                            Intermediate Men

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                              you the man !!! you playing
                              Me get to play? Nope I will be the Columbia Park TD or whatever the official title will look like.
                              My play right now is an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                                Me get to play? Nope I will be the Columbia Park TD or whatever the official title will look like.
                                My play right now is an embarrassment.
                                Thank you for helping out with the TD'n sir

Shawn

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X