Tri-Cities Open Championship (WSS Finals B-Tier ) Sep. 22nd -23rd Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there thursday night.
    See you guys friday on the courses.

Comment

Tons of INFO-“Please Read” Ok, I’m just gonna jump right into this. Women’s Open Division Guaranteed $1k for first place will now be changed due to the pre-registration/attendance. We will now be ADDING $50 for each Women’s Open player registered with a guaranteed 1st prize of $300+ (even if there is still 1 player). The money will now be dispersed to other divisions throughout the tourney. We will now ADD $100 to every other Open Division for every 5 players registered in it. This of course does not include Men’s Open. Moving onto Doubles, this will be played at Two Rivers Park on Friday the 21st at 3PM SHARP! The format will be 2 divisions (Pro/Am) random draw, cost is $10 and 1$ Ace Pot. You can decide whether or not you would like in the Pro division which will be playing for cash with no fee taken from our club or play in the Am division which will be paid out in Final 9 Raffle tickets/ National Raffle/ Local Raffle. Let me explain further, our Final 9 will be a skins match with the 5 highest finishing men’s Open players and 5 lucky Am raffle winners. A Pro and Am will be matched up on a team to play alternate shot for the entire Skins amount for 9 holes, Pro drive on 5 Am drive on 4, which are pre-determined(We project over $150 a hole). The reason this will be done is to boost the final 9 skins and give Ams a shot at winning those tickets. Immediately following the doubles round a clinic will be held by Will Schusterick, Nikko Locastro, and Kyle Crabtree. It is entirely FREE and we hope you can all make it. Also there are just 2 spots left for that sweet VIP Experience on northwest signups. The field is now in at 76 and growing by the hourhttp://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/97127. You must be in the first 100 (non-open) to get a full players pack! The pools for the tourney with the course rotations will be set very soon and posted. Please let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to hosting an awesome event with some great northwest people. Randy Kirkpatrick, TD.

Comment

FREE camping ... still have room for RVs , trailers , tents or what ever !!! No showers . SORRY
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
          FREE camping ... still have room for RVs , trailers , tents or what ever !!! No showers . SORRY
          You don't need showers at Daves place, just walk to the golf course and go for a swim..

Comment

Online registration has officially closed, please pay before Thursday night at Island View Market, Friday at doubles or the day of the event. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Golfanatic View Post
              Online registration has officially closed, please pay before Thursday night at Island View Market, Friday at doubles or the day of the event. Thanks.
              I want to play

Comment

Originally posted by KCunique View Post
                I want to play
                You should sir, there are plenty of spots left and a sweet Open Men's prize pool. We hope to see you over here.

Comment

Pitch a tent

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                  i'm offering camping ( motorhome, camper, camptrailer , tent ect....) to those who need a place to crash !! drive time to Two Rivers is 1min30sec--Columbia Park 20min--Lawless Park 30min.. Let me know ?
                  My name is Bill Mansfield #48743, need a place to pitch a tent thr will 2 of us both playing in tourney. Text me address if it cool, we be coming down Thursday, 206-724-2804. Thx U

Comment

Originally posted by BigBill2005 View Post
                    My name is Bill Mansfield #48743, need a place to pitch a tent thr will 2 of us both playing in tourney. Text me address if it cool, we be coming down Thursday, 206-724-2804. Thx U
                    3 Fingers is your man, send him a PM, I am sure he will direct you to the promised land

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by DGShawn View Post
                      3 Fingers is your man, send him a PM, I am sure he will direct you to the promised land

Shawn
                      he's on the list ...
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                        I feel like you could guarantee $1,400 for men and $700 for Women and still grab some serious attention. Put that $900 in the pot as well and bring the others up where they should be on PDGA payout guidelines and EVERYBODY would be stoked. Heck the guy who wins could win a bunch of skins and still walk away with more than $2,000.
                        Well not going to say I told you so cause I've made many mistakes myself. I hope the ladies planning on going are still interested in competing. That has to be a huge let down. I know of a couple here who aren't on the list yet. One will not be and I think the other will get on.. I hope any who want a refund will be given it. I still can't wait to play this weekend!!
                        Relax and enjoy your hair
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Pools, Doubles, and More!!!

Ok, here are the official pools with course layout info.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          POOL A- Round 1- Columbia Park Round 2- Hansen Park Round 3- Two Rivers Park
                          ALL OPEN DIVISIONS
                          Advanced Men
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          POOL B- Round 1- Hansen Park Round 2- Two Rivers Park Round 3- Columbia Park
                          ADV. Grand+ ADV. SR. Grand+ ALL ADV. Women
                          Intermediate Men
                          POOL C- Round 1- Two Rivers Park Round 2- Columbia Park Round 3- Hansen Park
                          Intermediate Women
                          All Recreational+ All JR's
                          The Doubles course has been switched to Hansen Park, start time 3:00PM. Please sign up early to help us get this thing rolling in a timely manner, we expect a great turn out.
                          I also want to be very clear-There are tons of spots left in this tournament, we will accept registration at doubles and the day of the tourney 7:30AM at your divisions corresponding course. Players meetings will be at 8:30 AM at your specified course Saturday. Start time at 9:05 sharp.
                          Last edited by Golfanatic; September 18th, 2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                            Well not going to say I told you so cause I've made many mistakes myself. I hope the ladies planning on going are still interested in competing. That has to be a huge let down. I know of a couple here who aren't on the list yet. One will not be and I think the other will get on.. I hope any who want a refund will be given it. I still can't wait to play this weekend!!
                            The original 1K guarantee for the Open Women's division was originally set when the date of the Tournament was on the 29th-30th (when more pro-women would've likely been available). The only registered Woman pro was contacted before the decision was made to change the payouts. We have to admit that the total number of players in Open men , and especially for Open woman, may be much lower than expected, and so the "guarantees" made will be out of proportion. The pro men guarantee remains the same, although it may turn out that it should have been around $1,400 for first place (if in the end the open division doesn't fill up for a large playing field). With the extra 1K added to places 2-5, any pros contemplating playing in the tournament should know that taking 4th or 5th place will still payout similar to many 1st/2nd place prizes in other tournaments (depending on how big the playing field turns out to be).

As a reminder, $50 will be added to the total payout in the Open Women's Division for EVERY player registered.
                            Last edited by crdiscgolf; September 18th, 2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

what up with the vip rounds when is that ,any info would b nice

Comment

im not seeing a Hansen park on mapQ.. where is it?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X