Tri-Cities Open Championship (WSS Finals B-Tier ) Sep. 22nd -23rd Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 TCOC VIP Experience Goes On Sale Wednesday the 12th at 7PM on northwestsignups.com!! Here’s what this awesome package includes- Choice of 1 “Special Stamped” Gateway Putter, assorted types, sizes, colors- Choice of 1 Innova short sleeved T-Shirt, various prints, colors, and sizes- 1 Innova Mini driver, Choice of 1 Tri-Cities Open Championship Stamped DX Roc or Shark. Finally we saved the best for last!!! 1 Practice round to be played Friday the 21st in the morning at TBD course with 1 of 3 Pros-

Will Schusterick , 2010 US Champion, 2008 US Doubles Champion,3 top 20 finishes at USDGC, Top 4 at all PDGA Majors in 2011, 2012 SDGO Champion-

Nikko Locastro, 2011 PDGA National Tour Series Champion, 2009 US Disc Golf Champion, 3-time PDGA Player of the Year-

Kyle Crabtree, 2007 KC Wide Open (NT) Champion, 2008 USDGC Putting Champion and local fan favorite!

This will be a first come first serve package to only 12 lucky players to be purchased for $50! The determining factor for which pro you will get to play with is the order in which the package was paid for. If you’re first to pay, you’ll be first to pick. Once again, this will go on sale at exactly 7:00PM on northwestsignups.com

Comment

IMPORTANT INFO-James J. Lawless Park will no longer be in the rotation to be played in this years Tri-Cities Open. Unfortunately we would not be able to make the course "Tournament Ready" in enough time. Players will now play a temporary course that will be set at Hansen Park located in Kennewick. If you are unfamiliar with the park it is fairly new which will allow for a "Grip it and rip it" course along with some sweet ace runs. The temp course will be up and running the day before the event to allow for any practice rounds. Also we are quickly up to 46 registered, growing more and more by the day! Here is the update http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/97127/1671327900
      Remember the first 100 non-open players will receive the FULL players pack, so sign up soon!

Comment

Spokane family to participate -- I filled out the forms and sent off MO's but they came back RETURN TO SENDER -- Can you repost the address for registration forms to be sent to please? IF you need to have it on Record here are the 3 that will be competing from my family for the tourney:
        James McLaughlin -- PDGA 54419 -- REC -- Age 37
        Logan McLaughlin -- Junior Age 11
        Ethan McLaughlin -- Junior Age 6

Also we are looking for a place to camp out while we are there -- anyone have any ideas -- I saw a post earlier about this but missed it -- contact me via email or call 509-922-9941

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post

YES, Please let Logan know my boy (Devin -10) is super excited!!

I love seeing Juniors coming out for events!! WAY TO GO DAD!!
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
            Spokane family to participate -- I filled out the forms and sent off MO's but they came back RETURN TO SENDER -- Can you repost the address for registration forms to be sent to please? IF you need to have it on Record here are the 3 that will be competing from my family for the tourney:
            James McLaughlin -- PDGA 54419 -- REC -- Age 37

Also we are looking for a place to camp out while we are there -- anyone have any ideas -- I saw a post earlier about this but missed it -- contact me via email or call 509-922-9941

Thanks
            send a pm to 3fingers i think he is offering camping

Comment

Need camping for family

Interested in Your camping setup -- get a hold of me if you would please. I will try and PM you as well.

James

Comment

Just a quick reminder that the VIP Experience will be on sale here http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...products_id=83 at exactly 7pm tonight. There will only be 12 spots available and they will go very quick, so be ready to hit refresh on that computer and snatch this deal up! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor

Comment

Only 4 spots left for the VIP Experience, grab them now because they're going to go quick.

http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...products_id=83

Comment

I was wondering "if", or when the point updates for the n.w. legends tourney will be added to the posting of qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul"ACE"QuinnIV View Post
                      I was wondering "if", or when the point updates for the n.w. legends tourney will be added to the posting of qualifiers.
                      this post should be in "the core is up and running" thats JUB'S thing ...
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Paul"ACE"QuinnIV View Post
                        We are working hard at getting the final quailifers sorted out. Hopefully today or tomorrow
                        rewindb.com

Comment

TRI-CITY tournament is ONLY 8 days away! ** I'm excited **

I have time for 2 or 3 color discs and a few single color designs IF you get the requests to me SOON!

Even if you are waiting for me to do one of your used discs (on site) if it's a NEW design contact me early so I can do any photo correcting I might need to do for your design!

You can see some of the latest designs at www.DiscAddiction.com

We'll be arriving Friday night, but likely later in the evening (since it's a 6 hour drive WITHOUT traffic for us) so come by and see me ASAP with your disc requests before the players meeting

Lastly, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS, the weather looks to be AMAZING to boot!
                          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Looking for a ride from the portland area to this tourney. For anyone that is on the fence about this event you should totally do it! plus we could carpool and split gas and such. It would be for myself and Melody. so anyone with 2 extra spots or anyone who wants to figure something out let me know. PM or call. 503 781 9379

Comment

whats going on with dubs friday any info?

Comment

You have me on the PDGA site under Intermediate, I am playing Adv. My name is Cole Swanson, PDGA #42116. Thanks!
                                PDGA #42116

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X