Tri-Cities Open Championship (WSS Finals B-Tier ) Sep. 22nd -23rd Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it. I see how I read it wrong. Thanks. That is much better. I would still like to see the money added to the whole payout. We all knew Crabtree would come. Cool that Will is showing up. Wonder who else want's to fight for the $2,000..
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I'm also wondering about Mike Werth's question...
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Golfanatic View Post
        Ok, Just so there is no misunderstanding. TYVEK is correct, we will be paying out $1000 on top of the standard PDGA pay table. Meaning that if there were 40 pros (and I think there will be) Third place won't just be getting that $300. They will be getting somewhere close $360+the extra $300= a grand total of $660. If we get just a tad more than 40 players 5th will be around $500. Now this is just an example, but it is relative to how many people are in the field obviously. We will be spreading the wealth and the top 40% of Men's Open will be paid out. I hope this clears that up and let me know if you have any more questions, thanks.

P.S.- We already have players registering for this now and are drawing quite the attraction from some of the worlds best. Within the last few days a few awesome players signed up that have last names that rhyme with TrabCree and RusterShick Oh, YEahhhhh.
        THE MONEY SHOULD BE SHARED WITH ALL OPEN DIV.

WE PUT IN JUST A MUCH TIME AS THE PRO'S DO. IF NOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE JUST WANT IT FAIR FOR ALL. NOT JUST THE 1%.

AND I FOR ONE HOPE WASHINGTON LOCALS WOOP SOME A55.

OUR STATE HAS ALWAY BEEN UNDER RATED.

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
          THE MONEY SHOULD BE SHARED WITH ALL OPEN DIV.
          It's a fact that the 'other' PRO divisions usually don't get the same perks as the Open Men. It's always nice when we are considered, encouraged and rewarded for our efforts. However...as long as the TD is abiding by the PDGA rules for santioned tournaments and they are not going out of their way to slight the other PRO divisions they can spread the perks around anyway they want, right? It's always seemed like a good idea to keep the ladies and the old farts happy regardless ;-)

Comment

Our club is continuing sponsorship efforts and will be trying to give away as much as possible in this event. We will aim to "Add" something to almost every division based upon size. I will work on taking care of everyone and keep you updated as to what exactly those "additions" will be along the way. Sponsorship acquisition is a long and daunting task for an event this big but I am confident I can give everybody a piece of the disc golf pie. If anybody has a person/ company interested any ANY type of sponsorship please send them my way. Direct it to Randy Kirkpatrick crdiscgolf@gmail.com On a related note, Amerigas has just sponsored this tournament by purchasing 50 CFR discs!!!! Thank You, Amerigas.

Comment

Originally posted by Golfanatic View Post
              Our club is continuing sponsorship efforts and will be trying to give away as much as possible in this event. We will aim to "Add" something to almost every division based upon size. I will work on taking care of everyone and keep you updated as to what exactly those "additions" will be along the way. Sponsorship acquisition is a long and daunting task for an event this big but I am confident I can give everybody a piece of the disc golf pie. If anybody has a person/ company interested any ANY type of sponsorship please send them my way. Direct it to Randy Kirkpatrick crdiscgolf@gmail.com On a related note, Amerigas has just sponsored this tournament by purchasing 50 CFR discs!!!! Thank You, Amerigas.
              I have NO doubt you guys will do a fantastic job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                I have NO doubt you guys will do a fantastic job!!!

QFT

Comment

Amerigas with 50 CFR's. That's pretty huge! That's close to a $1,000 sponsorship right there. Keep up the good work guys!
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

good job guys

Comment

Just a reminder to try and sign up for this event as soon as possible! We already have 16 players and its growing by the day(Update Here http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/97127 ). Remember the first 100 registered non-open players for the event will get the "Full" players pack. They will then drop off to fewer items after that. I know, I know, you all want to know what exactly is in the pack. I'm not gonna tell you, you'll just have to wait and see. Also wanted to give a shout out to Jack Lorber for purchasing a hole sponsorship while registering, Thanks Jack!

Comment

Now up to 26 players and growing rapidly. Update PDGA http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/97127
                        Also we picked up another hole sponsorship from Hubby's Pizza in Kennewick! More juicy new coming soon!

Comment

I'm VERY pleased to announce that I will be at the tournament and doing ON SITE DISC DYEING!

I can ONLY do black dye when I'm ON-SITE, but if you'd like a colored design please feel free to contact me and we can arrange for it to be done before the tournament. I will need all requests in no later than September 15th to ensure I have time to complete them before the tournament!

If you'd like to view SOME of the designs I have available please go to www.DiscAddiction.com

If you want a design NOT on the site, please let me know and I'll work with you before I go to tri-city to get the design into my program so I can make it for you at tri-city.

The cost for an on-site dye will be $10 (a few of the harder ones will be $15) For your $10 I will take your dyeable disc and add a black design to it for you while you play.

Please keep in mind I can only do about 20 discs over a weekend tournament, so please come see me ASAP on Saturday to drop off your disc(s)!

I look forward to seeing those of you I met at ASC this year and meeting new players as well!!

Feel free to PM me any questions or requests you might have!!
                          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

I'll be registering in the next couple of days. Looking forward to playing this one.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

The "check is in the mail"

Come'on Juniors (under 13)

Tim and Devin are excited to come play!
                              www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment