X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Annual Yak Town Throw Down

Its here folks! The 1st Annual Yak Town Throw Down Saturday August 18th 2012 at Randall Park in Yakima Washington. This is a one day WSS event. The flyer and registration will be posted here later today. This is gonna be a great event folks, dont miss it. Tons of fun on the new course here in sunny Yakima. The layout will be as close to the permanent course as possible. Cost will be $40 for Open and $30 for all other divisions. If we have enough interest we will be hosting a bring your own partner doubles event on Sunday the 19th of August on the new course. $40 for Open Teams and $30 for all other teams. Again the flyer and the registration information will be posted here later today. Please feel free to contact me, Jesse Ingram about any questions you may have. Thanks and I hope to see you all there.

This will be a PDGA sanctioned X-C tier event. $10 more for non-pdga members.

Comment

I will be the annoying one and point out that a first time event is not an "annual" event.
      That happens from the second year forward. "Inaugural" would have been better/correct.
      However, everyone should play this and make sure it is an annual event beginning next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
        I will be the annoying one and point out that a first time event is not an "annual" event.
        That happens from the second year forward. "Inaugural" would have been better/correct.
        However, everyone should play this and make sure it is an annual event beginning next year.
        Thanks Wes I fixed the flyer
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
          Thanks Wes I fixed the flyer
          I couldnt spell inaugural, so I went with 1st annual instead. :0)

Comment

either way it's still gonna be a great event !!!!!
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Course is looking sweet and the pre-registration is starting to fill up. The tournament is now listed on the pdga website! We are going to have a random flip doubles event on Friday the 17th for anyone who wants a chance to play the course early. I have camping spots available at my house for those of you who are coming from out of town and would like to stay a night or two. The weather is gonna be great. Sunshine and blue skies. Sweet players packs as well. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Comment

Any chance at a registration list?

Comment

I will try and get it posted this week.

Comment

"C" TIER PDGA Players Fee is a $2 deduction, not $3 as stated on flyer.
                    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Bob are you gonna make it to the YAK ?
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                        Bob are you gonna make it to the YAK ?
                        Not sure yet. If I do it will be to check out the new course.
                        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Jesse,

Can you save me a spot, will be riding over with Edge on Friday night will bring cash!!!

Thanks
                          Got Rain!

Comment

No problem Bob. I will put you on the list. Ive got you guys covered for camping too. See you guys next week.

Comment

Thanks to all who have helped and played

Just so everyone knows the Yak Town will be your last East Side chance to qualify for the
                              "2012 to The Core Series".

Already qualified This is your chance to drop that low finish and position yourself to pounce with the 1.5 x points at the final.

Currently (Through City Cup) we have $2100 generated through player fees. Not bad for starting with $350. I am guessing there will be nearly $2800 with a $750 start up for 2013
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X