Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Discgolfingkilmers, will you be at shelton doubles tonite?
    I dont know if I will get off work in time but I am going to try to go
    I would like to sign up the wife, but it looks like there will be a slot still, on the day of, and can do it then

Comment

Thanks Holly Roller for that Information !!

I signed up for Dubbs on sunday on nwsups the same day as for the saturday turnament, scotty and I are Disc Golf Gangsters !!

Did I not get regesterd ??? and or did i get charged ?? (confused)

Comment

NOT confused any more, We Are In !!!!

Comment

Prepare to be slimed by the Skookum Fish Co.

Comment

If anyone has space for a couple (2) of golfers coming from up north to stay Saturday night it would be appreciated. Space for a tent even would work. We are quite and respectful, just trying to avoid the cost of a hotel. PM me. Thank you.
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

there are a few spots at the lake, since the states Queen Sandbagger is not playing, for the north end players. Thanks to rex we got a discount for saturday night.
              OLYMPIC DISCS will be taking care of script this weekend, glad to have them on board.
              We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Parking will be at the same place as the showdown and it will be marked with cones. Across from hole 2
                Please use the cross walk

Comment

I gotta ask, who's the queen sandbagger?

Comment

What the heck?
                    Not signed up any more?
                    You took me off?

Comment

allison and myself had a good time (even if I did finish LAST)

Comment

All i can say is keep playing.........you get better........get to know more people........and have even more fun. Thanks for your support to a great cause.......an actual paved/gravel parking lot will be sweet!
                        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

THANK YOU'S go out to Mark, Bake, Rex, and the fellows from Olympic Disc for a great Fundraiser Tournament. Went super smooth, and everyone was is the spirit of keeping it fun. Looking around at the end did show signs that Mother Nature had gotten the best of some of us. 93* at 4:30. Really appreciated Bake's water coolers full of ice water located out on the course. Oly Disc made cashing for script sweet by being on site. Rex's trophies will be hung with pride.
                          Thanks again Mark for your effort to support the MCDG club in the mission to have a more convenient parking lot. Enjoy the Firebird with our gratitude.

(FYI) Cold water works better for getting the slime off than warm......HAAAAA

Comment

THANKS!

Always a win/win when you get to help support multiple causes, and have fun in beautiful weather. Not to mention getting to play such a great course all weekend.

Big thanks to MCDG, Kilmer, Rex, Bake, and Olympic Discs for making it happen and with style. ALSO A HUGE THANKS TO YOU. Without the fresh blood it's typically the usual faces always at events like this, so it's nice to see such a strong showing of support from some newer players.

Bake--You are the man, always with a plan. Thanks for the water, it was clutch.

Rex-- In my mind there is nowhere better to be than Mason Lake after playing Shelton all day. I find it to be my "happy place". Thank you for the hospitality.

Finally, Kilmer-- Well done brother. Fun & successful. Not much more to say. It was nice to spend quality time with you and the family. Oh and thanks for making me playoff too. I was done golfing for the weekend at that point. But you can't split a trophy.
                            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                            PDGA # 42821
                            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

What a great birthday weekend

Well this year is been hard on me because i can not play due to an injury and it is hard to stay away from the course and all the great people in disc golf.
                              But this last weekend was awesome just watching and helping raise $850 cash money and also purchasing 19 collars from PCDGPA $200 for a total $ 1050 $

My birthday could not have been spent any better.

BAKE thanks for your help, and all the donations( most for sure )and the shade was awesome.
                              REX stickers, trophies, place to crash with a lake. priceless
                              FISH scorecards and donations and the sweet disc. wow Do i get one every event i run for shelton?
                              LONNIE at Olympic Discs for handling the script and having lots to choose from thanks again
                              Thanks to everyone who donated can not wait till I can run another.
                              Last edited by Discgolfingkilmers; August 13th, 2012, 04:58 PM. Reason: thanks

Comment

Great event, Great planning and great execution. I have to thank Mark for holding this event. Some of you don't know that he had planned a different event. Once he heard about our situation with the city of Shelton he changed it over to a fundraiser for us. He is an MCDG member but we all know Marks home and pride is Steily. For him to change his event and raise money for us shows what a class act he is and we here appreciate it tremendously. From one old school golfer to another, Ty Mark.

Now onto Richard Baker,Fish and Olympic discs. Once again you guys show what it is to be an MCDG member, and a great supporter of the disc golf communtiy. Thank you for your efforts and hard work again.

I myself have learned a hard lesson this year, Drinking at my age the night before a tourney that turns out to be over 90 degrees STUPID. OMG I was a worthless sweating bag of skin for the last round and I will never do that again. LOL

Thanks again guys It was a blast

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X