PAVING THE WAY WSS event one day Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PAVING THE WAY WSS event one day

    PAVING THE WAY SHELTON SPRINGS FUNDRAISER WSS EVENT ONE DAY
    AUGUST 11TH 2012 SINGLES AUGUST 12TH BYOP DUBS
    saturday singles/sunday byop dubs
    40$ pro both days sunday per team
    30$ all am both days
    sign up will open on friday at northwestsignups.com
    THIS EVENT WILL RAISE MONEY FOR PARKING AT THE COURSE
    We all should take better care in our courses

  • #2
    and yes it will be PDGA
    We all should take better care in our courses

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice! sounds like a great time.. Cya there!

      Comment


      • #4
        So kind of confused on format. Is this two one-day events? So someone could play singles and not doubles, or other way around? Also, does this mean it's $30 for each day of the tournament for ams? Just need a bit of clarification because I'm just so pumped to have another event at SS.

        Oh and I don't see it on the NW signups page yet...thanks!
        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

        Comment


        • #5
          Lets see the ART on this kilmer ???

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ski2man View Post
            Oh and I don't see it on the NW signups page yet...thanks!

            Both the singles & doubles are now available at Northwest Sign-Up.

            Singles

            Doubles


            .
            WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule


            4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

            Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ski2man View Post
              So kind of confused on format. Is this two one-day events? So someone could play singles and not doubles, or other way around? Also, does this mean it's $30 for each day of the tournament for ams? Just need a bit of clarification because I'm just so pumped to have another event at SS.

              Oh and I don't see it on the NW signups page yet...thanks!
              yes it is two one day events
              yes play both or just one
              yes 30$ each day for ams
              We all should take better care in our courses

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
                yes it is two one day events
                yes play both or just one
                yes 30$ each day for ams
                ok thanks guys! i'm in for singles

                and am I correct that this will be part of WSS points?
                Last edited by ski2man; July 16th, 2012, 09:49 PM.
                "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does anyone have a picture of Stelli Pro 10 (2002?) and the big ass pile of ground up parking lot that live there.
                  Or
                  The conveyor belt machine that showed that asphalt who was really boss
                  rewindb.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                    ok thanks guys! i'm in for singles

                    and am I correct that this will be part of WSS points?
                    yes Todd it will be for wss points thanks for being the first to sign up
                    special prize for you. And for others that hit special #ed spots, 3 total
                    good luck.
                    1st players that sign up for both days get something also.
                    We all should take better care in our courses

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sad to say I'll be missing this tournament. Were going to Oregon for a wedding

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by maco capo View Post
                        Sad to say I'll be missing this tournament. Were going to Oregon for a wedding
                        ... you mean a party.
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          ... you mean a party.
                          Yes. I mean a party.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
                            yes Todd it will be for wss points thanks for being the first to sign up
                            special prize for you.
                            Hooray!! Can't wait! I obviously have no life and continue to sign up early for shit...at least this time it will pay off, if you're serious about the prize and all!
                            "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              14 players signed up
                              will post this weekend
                              THANK you to Bake and Rex
                              We all should take better care in our courses

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X