Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Tale of Two Rivers August 4th & 5th 2012

The 2nd Annual Tale of Two Rivers 2day PDGA B Tier

“To the Core” Washington Sate Series 2012 Event

August 4th & 5th 2012 @ Sumner’s Riverside Disc Golf Course & Auburn’s White River Disc Golf Course.

Get ready for a fun and challenging weekend of disc golf in the south sound. Good Players Pack, raffle, CTP’s…. and maybe some skills challenge’s at White River Sunday afternoon.

Tee Sign Sponsorship Opportunities start at $20. Tee Sign sponsorship with Inncolor Star Cobra $30. Donations at any level are always encouraged. Disc Golf is small and self-supporting community and donations help improve the payout and the overall quality of the tournament experience. A huge thank you to all of those who continue help support area events. If you haven’t considered sponsorship in the past I would encourage you to thinking about this time.

Tourney Formant:

Riverside Saturday/Sunday Morning
    All Pro divisions, Advanced Men/Women, Advanced Masters Men

Saturday Morning Players Check in at 8:30
    Players Meeting at 9:15
    1st Round Tee time 9:45

Lunch Break to follow 1st Round, 2nd round tee @ White River at 1.30. Brief Players Meeting at 1:15pm.

Sunday Morning Players Meeting 9:00
    3rd Round Tee time @ 9:30am

Awards to follow 3rd Round at White River

White River Saturday/Sunday Morning
    All Intermediate Divisions, Advanced Masters Women, Advanced Grandmasters Men/Women, Juniors

Saturday Morning Players Check in at 8:30
    Players Meeting at 9:15
    1st Round Tee time 9:45

Lunch Break to follow 1st Round, 2nd Round tee @ Riverside at 1:30. Brief Players Meeting at 1:15.

Sunday Morning Players Meeting 9:00
    3rd Round Tee time 9:30

Awards to follow 3rd round at White River

On-Line sign ups are preferred and are aviablbe at NW Sign Ups.

http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...products_id=67

Comment

Any idea if there will be camping available Saturday night @ white river? Also will the white river group play blue both days or red and blue? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aksargon14 View Post
        Any idea if there will be camping available Saturday night @ white river? Also will the white river group play blue both days or red and blue? Thanks
        There are still some camping sites available at White River. I would recommend either contacting Tom Bontempo or the Auburn Parks & Recreation Dept. @ 253-931-3043 to reserve a site soon. The White River Pool will be playing a red round Saturday Morning and a Blue round Sunday morning.

Comment

Whidbey Island

We can't wait Jeremy!

We'll be there with bells on, and hopefully a few from the island in-tow as well

Danni
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Last minute work party going on this Sunday in anticipation of The Second Annual Tale of Two Rivers. We will be installing several new pin positions as well as final mowing and trimming. Bring your tools, muscles, and smile.

Comment

Inncolor CFR Star Cobras

They are going quick. Get your while they are still around. Think of the instant Karma your short game will get with one of these bad boys.

Comment

Online sign-ups will be closing later this evening. So those of you on the fence... might be quicker in your pondering.

Comment

okay I have time for TWO more dyes before we leave Friday for Auburn... any takers!?! I WILL NOT be dyeing on site at 2 rivers... matter of fact I won't be doing on site dyes until September =)

PM me!

Can't wait to see everyone friday/saturday/ sunday for the tourney!!
                  www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Can i register/pay day of? Id like to play.

Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by KCunique View Post
                      Can i register/pay day of? Id like to play.

Kenny

I too am wondering if the above is possible.

Not Kenny
                      Read this ^

Comment

Big ups for getting the round ratings up so quickly! It's nice to be able to get a little game plan going for tomorrow.. It looks like a lot of close calls in my division. Good luck tomorrow everybody..
                        www.rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks for the good time! The sun showed up in force for all three rounds. Makes for nice tan lines.

Comment

Damn I wish I could have made it to this tournament. There are only two things in this world that really make me mad....people texting while driving, and Todd Bates winning a DG tournament. Actually, the texters don't make me all that upset.

Comment

get over it......

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                              Damn I wish I could have made it to this tournament. There are only two things in this world that really make me mad....people texting while driving, and Todd Bates winning a DG tournament. Actually, the texters don't make me all that upset.
                              ...you still have a couple of good years ahead of you bwyain. Dont let that ass whooping you got at shelton springs ,by yours truly, ruin the few remaining days youve got. Wasnt kicking me out of Aquafest enough.? Very bitter man. You did miss an awesome (yet hot) tourney put on by my REAL friends Tom B and Jeremy F.They at least can run a tourney without getting smashed drunk all day. I got my wife a first place trophy for our anniversary,If you show up for crystal I will win one for your wife for your anniversary.!!!! Booooyahhhh. the "PARTICIPANT"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X