X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did a great JUB!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      You did a great JUB!
      Jub job? or job jub?

I wanted to thank Dave for his little confession on Sunday. We all strive to play to the best of our ability and get frustrated when we don't. Usually the response is ..."the course sucks" "why is this?" "why not that?" Whatever the reason it's human nature to react this way. I found it refreshing, That someone with a much higher skill level than most of us can be just as frustrated by their perceived poor play and then lash out at the person they feel can do something about it (not their game just the other things). The refreshing part is the admission of their faults to all who attended and the growth that comes from it.

Kudos Dave, you are truly a professional worth looking up too. jub
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Holy sheet! That's awesome. I knew Brody was awesome but I didn't realize he was "beat the best player in the world" awesome. Hats off to him on a great victory!
        Sam, did you forget??? Anyone rated above 1038 is the Rainbow with sprinkles on top division!

"Brody is the best damned disc golfer nobody outside of the NW has ever heard of.

It would be great to see a NW golfer take the Fling in May..."

Actually I learned about brody from the current Deaf National Champ who lives in Texas, he told me about Brody's sweet form from a few years ago and was disapointed to see Brody not compete often in the last few years, he was pleased to see Brody make a good appearnace recently..

Comment

Well done Jub, great job!!

Oh, and thanks for ordering that weather.

That course eats me up, but for some reason I keep going back

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
            I wanted to thank Dave for his little confession on Sunday. We all strive to play to the best of our ability and get frustrated when we don't. Usually the response is ..."the course sucks" "why is this?" "why not that?" Whatever the reason it's human nature to react this way. I found it refreshing, That someone with a much higher skill level than most of us can be just as frustrated by their perceived poor play and then lash out at the person they feel can do something about it (not their game just the other things). The refreshing part is the admission of their faults to all who attended and the growth that comes from it.

Kudos Dave, you are truly a professional worth looking up too. jub
            Oh, I want to hear the rest of this story...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

It's time to put CSI to bed for another year.

Brody is a great Champion joining the list of Past winners Big Mike, Dave, Avery. Congrats to Tuffi Open Ladies
              Gordy K Masters Open,
              Sandy Age Adv
              Tom Age Grand
              Steve MCClain Adv Men
              Kyle Baker Am II
              Nancy Morgan Am Ladies

Offical results are submitted along with payment jub
              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.