5 Big Mike Leslie 33072 1001 57 56 55 +6 168
    6 Chris Waugh 25269 995 60 57 53 +8 170
    6 Mike Cain 24640 998 58 56 56 +8 170
    6 Bjorn Pinney 24721 976 58 54 58 +8 170
    9 Sean Phillips 30587 975 58 59 54 +9 171
    10 Michael P. Werth 10159 993 57 57 58 +10 172
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

So sexy seeing 2 of our beloved NW names above a top 10 ranked player in the world.. so sexy, so sexy.... And Chandler nipping at their heels, whew...

Comment

I need to get one of these tourneys and just watch. Way to go to ALL the top 10.

Bob

Comment

How about those BSF Pro list looking forward to see them in action!
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

opps wrong thread! I mean to post in other thread. Sorry! So anyway, sound like CSI went well!!
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Yes there was a bounty $50 from the vermin (who never paid it). There are three -4 tourney rounds, Dave and Avery, I think Skelli and Brody a has three -3 rounds now.

Everyone had a great time (the last round took almost 4 hrs). Thanks to all who attended and found their way out on Sun for the nine.

The 9 was pretty neat also Brody, Nate, Dave,Chandler, and Big Mike, Chan man won the first skin, the next 3-4 weer pushed till Dave hit about a 100' for Bird on 16. Then drove over and past 17 basket Yes, I said past 17 basket from the box, Had a crappy lie and took three. Nate and Dave got nasty on 18 and threw the huge ani off the box. Skins final total $190, 11 total holes (first 8, two tie all tie The last hole and additional holes you had to tie to advance) Chan man-1, Nate-2, Dave-6.
              rewindb.com

Comment

Holy sheet! That's awesome. I knew Brody was awesome but I didn't realize he was "beat the best player in the world" awesome. Hats off to him on a great victory!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

WTG Brody just coming into his prime.....

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I caught most of Brody's 1050 rated second round on film, and it's pretty amazing to see him string together so many 3's on the back. I think he bogied hole 4 and 18 and that's it.

The amazing show was the final nine skins. I'll probably never again witness a deuce on 16 (~620 ft) followed by launching a drive over the top of 17's bucket. Unreal.
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Brody is the best damned disc golfer nobody outside of the NW has ever heard of.

It would be great to see a NW golfer take the Fling in May...
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

More kudos

I am brain dead (more so then usual)
                        Anyway I wanted to thank my backroom staff
                        Thanks to Depot and Mandos for the great flymart. Scrip was hopping between them.
                        As always Edge for his online prowess.
                        Gordy K for keep the tools running as well as the 9 official
                        Matt Gill for working to get the course ready and helping with the board.
                        Chuck and Tim for rallying the cards all three rounds while I answered questions.

All of these efforts allowed us to be on time, run a quality event and get players home at a decent time (Seattle - Missoula 450 miles one way). Hooray!
                        rewindb.com

Comment

I had a great time at this event. Thank you Jub. You did a great job running the event. Rounds were on time and everything was pretty smooth.

It was great to see Brody come out and play his game. Maybe next time I'll play mine. Na, I didn't play too bad. I was only a few missed putts away from being in the leader group all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                            I had a great time at this event. Thank you Jub. You did a great job running the event. Rounds were on time and everything was pretty smooth.

It was great to see Brody come out and play his game. Maybe next time I'll play mine. Na, I didn't play too bad. I was only a few missed putts away from being in the leader group all weekend.
                            Are we going to have to start calling you "second card" instead of "second place"????

Comment

thanks jub!

everything went smoothly and a good time was had. cant really go wrong on a course that is as good as sea tac. looking forward to the jet wash.
                              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Thanks to everyone who help making this a learning experience for me -- and I did improved! Yeah!!! (I actually conquer my fear of hole 2, 4, and one other!)
                                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X