• Show
Clear All

They are the 10 meter circles that (thta) define the putting area
    Last edited by LJ Jubner; March 30th, 2009, 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling that
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
      (BTW - what were the circles for?)
      Most likely they are putting circles, so you can definatively tell whether or not you are within the 10m putting circle.

Comment

Cool! Now I can "practice" my "stance walking from the basket to the putting" Or was it my "eye-distance?" Looking forward to meeting everyone who's playing on Saturday!
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
          Hey y'all, I'm going to organize a random draw doubles for Friday at 5pm as a final tune up before Saturdays play begins. Come on out, preferably a little before 5 to get signed up.

$6 ($1 to ace pot, $1 to club).
          Just as long as you have someone other than Getty counting the cards for you...

Hey Jub, is Feldberg 100% as a contestant?
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I asked Dave at the Aloha Sushi Classic if he was going to be at CSI and he said that he and Melo are planning to be there. It's fun to watch the big guns make a course like Seatac seem like a manageable endeavor. Nate's going to be there too, first time playing the course, should make for some good competition.

Comment

I'll be there with a video camera and I'd like to see if I can capture the entire 2nd and 3rd round lead cards. It'd be nice to film a sub-par round or two!
              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Dave called me tonight and said they would be here sometime on Fri to play. so YES he is confirmed especially when I told him I had a first run "SE" KC Avair.
                rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                  Just as long as you have someone other than Getty counting the cards for you...

Hey Jub, is Feldberg 100% as a contestant?
                  Hey, now! Getty counted out 16 cards for 16 individuals but will not rat out the joker who threw in the two jokers.
                  Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Damn it, Freakin Snow this morning. GRRRRRRR.

Bumped and current
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be leading the current world champion disc golfer by seven strokes after the first two rounds of a tournament? If so, ask the guy currently in first place at the CSI: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open. Go Brody!!

Comment

Holy $hit!!!!! Go Brody!!!!!!! This makes me wonder why Brody never went the touring pro route. Im sure his priorities may be different than others, but if he went to a touring pro, he would be close to the top, IMHO!!!
                        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Thnak to all who attneded. The day went great (at least for me)
                          First round 940 start . (3 3/4 hr round) PM 230 start (3 1/3 hr)

And the best news is 10 AM beating . It should be interesting tomorrow.

Final 9 Exhibition Skins hole's 7,11-18
                          CSI is putting up $100,
                          Depot has added $90. (you da man milla)
                          If the 5 who make the skins each added $25 They would pay out $315

Right now the five would be Brody, 3 1000's and someone who got HOT! I doubt you see much laying up for that kinda dough!!!!

Open Purse $1020
                          1st $290 + sweet Micro putt trophy @$50
                          2 $200
                          3 $150
                          4 $100
                          5 $85
                          6 $75
                          7 $65
                          8 $55 (Money Back and can still win ace pot)

If you are around SeaTac about 3pm Sun stop by and see the fun.

I predict fireworks.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                            Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be leading the current world champion disc golfer by seven strokes after the first two rounds of a tournament? If so, ask the guy currently in first place at the CSI: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open. Go Brody!!
                            And to be the only guy in the tournament under par, at a smoking hot -4?

Holy cow, that's a couple of hot rounds.

Comment

Brody owns that course, I believe he has a couple of course records as well. Look it up he always plays well there!!! The last time I remember there was a bounty for shooting under par and he claimed it, first person to do it in an event or something like that. Jub do you remember it, was that last year or the year before?

Let go Brody, time to Shine!!!!!
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X