• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Cool Shoes Invitational (XC Tier) - April 4-5, 2009

Offical info and respone venue for event

http://www.odsa.com/forum/viewtopic....p=93732#p93732

Flyer

Current Registration
    Last edited by Tim; March 16th, 2009, 01:22 PM.
    rewindb.com

Posting a link to another forum. Kind of like serving pepsi in a coke can.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      Posting a link to another forum. Kind of like serving pepsi in a coke can.

Jub, what makes this an "XC" tier instead of a normal C tier?
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Not that it matters but ratings based
        rewindb.com

Comment

Ahh, OK. So does that mean you'll be forcing players to play in the division their ratings say they should be?

Comment

Thatys why it does not matter I can hope they do but it's still up to each player what division they play
            rewindb.com

Comment

I like the idea of the ratings based divisions. Is there some kind of incentive you can offer to encourage people to do it? I know you say no novices on the flyer, but have you considered having an AM III division? I'd feel better about playing AM II (where my rating says I should be) if I were competing against people similarly rated.

Comment

Lifted and reposted from Cont topics (South of the Border in a Banana Republic)

Jub Asked Sam If he was playing CSI this year?

Originally posted by Sam
                I don't know. Can you tell me if the winner of the Am division will get 2 new DX discs or 3?
                Last year:
                • Scrip was redeemd by 3 different vendors, Myself, Mandos and Bite shoes. The year before Sweet Plastic
                  was also there. Hopefully this year there will be even more.

• Am had 7 players and paid 4
                • 1st $65+ micro putt trophy 192 score 64 Avg
                • 2st $40 198 score 66 Avg (915 Rated)
                • 3rd $30 202 score 67.33 Avg
                • 4th $20 208 score 69.33Avg

• Advanced (where you should be playing) had 11 players and paid 5
                • 1st $65+ micro putt trophy 186 score 62 Avg (939 rated)
                • 2st $55 192 score 64 Avg
                • 3rd $45 193 score 64.33 Avg
                • 4th $35 195 score 65 Avg
                • 5th $20 197 score 65.66 Avg

SeaTac is a course that if you can manage your way around your score will be fine. 66 (912) is my personal event best round. I Par'd the first 10 so you do the math

Side note;
                Each tee sign has the hole ranking (1 hardest,18 easiest) and the scoring avg for Open, Adv Men, Ladies, Age Protected and Am II divisions respectfully.

[SIZE="5"]And the painted rocks for distances from the basket is still a good
                rewindb.com

Comment

Bumped for updated info see above link
                  rewindb.com

Comment

HeyJub -- How many of us playing so far? I would love to see the "registration" list to see if any of my friends are playing. (That way I can try to "secure" a place to stay for the night...) Many Grins and woooh's for the upcoming event.
                    CG
                    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Hey Jub, you may want to post info on this site, as ODSA appears to still be down.

Comment

I spoke to Miller yeaterday about odsa and he told me that it (odsa ) would require a restart back to a secure level and would cost about a $100.

More info.

Did I say the shirts are the Limest green out there (Kawasaki green) thanks Snappy at Corning Wear screenprinting The extended PP is staring to shape up. Huge Micro Towels sponsored by depot, Maybe visors, maybe poker chips, maybe first aid kits, maybe maybe maybe but you got'a attend to see.

Crystal Currently I have more Ladies signed up than any other division. Go figure?

Big Sky is back as a legacy sponsor.

DGA is on board. They are once again offering the Raffle Mach Lite to us. We are also field testing the new Aftershock (they too will be giv'in away). I am also getting 36 fundraisers with the CSI art. I also have a Felberg autographed 1st run Boss

Flying Disc Magazine is a new sponsor They have donated a couple (maybe three) subscriptions

Mando's and Depot are my vendors so far.

Micro Putt trophies

The proceeds from the raffle and the FRD will be used to promote DG on Public access TV to all WA counties starting with both King and Snohomish Counties. I would like someone from Skagit /Whatcom/ Pierce/ your county? to attedd the sessions locally and CSI will pay the fee's and provide Disc Golf Live TV to all. diaper rash
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Just Added Pagliacci Pizza
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                            Crystal Currently I have more Ladies signed up than any other division. Go figure?
                            The proceeds from the raffle and the FRD will be used to promote DG on Public access TV to all WA counties starting with both King and Snohomish Counties. I would like someone from Skagit /Whatcom/ Pierce/ your county? to attedd the sessions locally and CSI will pay the fee's and provide Disc Golf Live TV to all. diaper rash

I would love to see it in Jefferson County if it were possible! Then again .. to all TV! (Including Dish Network and Direct TV?)

As for the Ladies! Yeah! Yeah -- we know we can this course!

Oh I'm such an
                            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

$100 to restart a computer? I am in the wrong area of the computer industry!
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X