Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob, got my hands on a couple of the ace race discs so the layout can be tested with the discs in question.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by fathom View Post
      I, Emery Purdy, will be there for sure.
      Emery Purdy has a spot reserved in the 2012 Discraft Ace Race.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        Bob, got my hands on a couple of the ace race discs so the layout can be tested with the discs in question.
        Okay G.S. good to hear you have a handle on that.

Comment

Ace Race Registrations

Greetings Bob,

Derek Cartwright here. I wanted to make sure you have myself and John Hunter registered for this event. I would also like you to add Angela Diamond to the list.

Thank You,
          Derek

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
            The Trident you traded to get one has been well loved and thrown often. I heard you may be regretting the trade??
            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
              The Trident you traded to get one has been well loved and thrown often. I heard you may be regretting the trade??
              Yeah I can't find my other Trident. Now I just need to get off my ass and go to Rapid Fire to get another. Although I saw a super sweet color shift one on feebay the other day that was going for 4 dollars.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Sweet deal! My backup trident and new ace race disc showed up in the mail today.
                Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Can you reserve a spot for JP Russo as well?

Comment

Yet another friend who lives down the road from the park.. Joel Rowbotham would like to be added. Thank you Bob! Looking forward to this more and more.
                    Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by MaDsKiLLzz View Post
                      Greetings Bob,

Derek Cartwright here. I wanted to make sure you have myself and John Hunter registered for this event. I would also like you to add Angela Diamond to the list.

Thank You,
                      Derek
                      Hi Derek, Both John Hunter and yourself have reserved spots already. Angela Diamond has a spot reserved in the 2012 Discraft Ace Race.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                        Can you reserve a spot for JP Russo as well?
                        JP Russo has a reserved spot in the 2012 Discraft Ace Race.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleB View Post
                          Yet another friend who lives down the road from the park.. Joel Rowbotham would like to be added. Thank you Bob! Looking forward to this more and more.
                          Joel Rowbotham has a spot reserved in the 2012 Discraft Ace Race on Oct. 7, 2012.

Comment

Bob, im sure you got his message this morning, but i gave joe my cash for the ace race today, as he sees you alot more then i do. im bryan cunningham btw :P
                            Last edited by Big Red; August 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM.
                            Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

I am a new player but would love to play in my 1st tourny!

Reserve me 2 spots. Nate Doggett and Cody Doggett.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
                                Bob, im sure you got his message this morning, but i gave joe my cash for the ace race today, as he sees you alot more then i do. im bryan cunningham btw :P
                                Thanks Bryan

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X