X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danni View Post
    AS IF YOU GUYS NEEDED ONE MORE REASON TO BE EXCITED...

The Friday Dubs pot will be STARTING at $270.00!!!

So come on down Friday for our random draw dubs at 5pm!

$5 per player
    Best Shot format

$2 optional ACE
    $1 optional BIRDIE
    $1 optional CTP

IF the tournament isn't full, I will be on the course at 4pm signing up players.

Thats the ACE pot shes talking about, it hasnt been hit at our weekly doubles in two months so now we're giving everyone a crack at it!
    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
      Thats the ACE pot shes talking about, it hasnt been hit at our weekly doubles in two months so now we're giving everyone a crack at it!
      that will be a nice way to get my first ace

Comment

heyoooh

Originally posted by bowlermann View Post
        that will be a nice way to get my first ace
        all signed up and ready to rock and roll, i will be there around 2pm friday for anyone whos looking to get a round in before the dubs. Cant wait looking for an amazing time and weekend.

jason
        It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
          all signed up and ready to rock and roll, i will be there around 2pm friday for anyone whos looking to get a round in before the dubs. Cant wait looking for an amazing time and weekend.

jason
          sounds good jason i will try to be there by 2 aswell

Comment

zac ruziska is officially making his return to the island to get smoked on fort nugent's course once again, pretty exciting news for this guy, i miss my heterolifemate

For anyone that knows these 2 understand this is a LONG standing tradition between these 2!

The odds are in Zach's favor that at some point he just HAS TO beat Tim on his home course... hasn't happened yet, but...

Also Zach, please be sure you come early enough so you can finish my poker game for a 3rd year in a row, ok?

/me goes back to disc dyeing now!
            www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

REMINDER:

The online payment system will CLOSE tomorrow evening! This also means that any player paying AFTER will be charged a $5 late sign-up fee!

IF we have any spots left I will be on the course by 4pm on Friday signing up players on a first come basis. If you're hoping we will have slots left for the day of sign ups, I will be on the course by 7am on Saturday.

The weather looks AMAZING (Mid 60's and Sunny) both days!

ONLY 17 SLOTS LEFT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
                REMINDER:

The online payment system will CLOSE tomorrow evening! This also means that any player paying AFTER will be charged a $5 late sign-up fee!

IF we have any spots left I will be on the course by 4pm on Friday signing up players on a first come basis. If you're hoping we will have slots left for the day of sign ups, I will be on the course by 7am on Saturday.

The weather looks AMAZING (Mid 60's and Sunny) both days!

ONLY 17 SLOTS LEFT!!
                wheres the lake stevens crew i figured some of them might come especailly BA

Comment

Originally posted by bowlermann View Post
                  wheres the lake stevens crew i figured some of them might come especailly BA
                  I'd love to see them (and BA) make an apperance for sure

12 spots left...
                  Last edited by Danni; August 15th, 2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Hey yams any room left out back?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGARMBRANDON View Post
                      Hey yams any room left out back?
                      Yeah BP we're crowded but theres room for sure

Comment

RISIng madness--friday

hey danni and yammits, i have your address. greatly appreciated for letting me stay there. i will be in town roughly 230ish. I want to take a look at the course before dubs so i can get a few ace runs at those baskets. Anyways, cant wait for a great time looking forward to it. Anyone who wants to throw a round around 3 ill be there.

yabuddy
                        It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

ONLY 8 spots left...

I'm waiting on the receipts to upload from the payment site and then I can have a TRUE number, this final 8 slots might be adjusted up or down a couple, but to be sure if you plan to play you NEED to get signed up!

Online payments END tonight (or as soon as we sell out) we will make a waitlist if need be.

I'm so glad we're having a professional photographer here Sunday, because this is gonna be a hell of an amazing event and I want to see it all for years to come! I'm a big girl that way!

I won't be near the computer much today getting all these last minute details together, so if you need to reach us please use 850-426-1514

The course looks amazing thanks to some hard work but our local players, without them this would be much harder on me.

Also as an aside I HOPE a lot of you will come out for a fantastic meal at FLYERS Saturday and support this sponsor that has support the disc golf community! It's a full meal WITH A BEVERAGE of choice (beer, wine, well drink or soda) for ONLY $12!!

Comment

ONLINE payment will be closing at approximately 10pm pacific time.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...s%3D1188881153

After the online closes there will be an ADDITIONAL $5 LATE sign-up charge for anyone paying after 10pm August 16th.

If I have any open spots I will fill them on a first come basis starting at 4pm tomorrow evening at the course. If I still have available spots I will start filling them on a first come basis Saturday morning starting at 7am at the course.

We are having a RANDOM DUBS event at Ft Nugent at 5pm (sign-ups will start at 4pm) The ACE POT alone is over $300.00 !! Everyone is welcome to play if you're in the tournament or not.

Obviously Tim and I will not be at the house from 3pm - 8pm to help direct those of you camping in the yard, so please meet us at the course during those times - or - meet us at the house after 8!

The weather looks AMAZING for the weekend! Mid 60's and Sunny!!

If you have any concerns, need directions, or other issues please feel free to reach us at 850-426-1514

Comment

Yeah BP we're crowded but theres room for sure
                              Sweet thx we'll be there

Comment

If anyone has portable baskets and can fit them in their car, bring them with you to the island. I have enough for sundays 27 hole round but id rather be safe and have too many than too few, thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X