Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to go pole, I'll add you to the guest list and I'm not sure why you put smiley faces clinging beer glasses, alcohol is evil and will not be tolerated at my house you deviant
    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
      alcohol is evil and will not be tolerated at my house you deviant
      Speaking of no alcohol....Yammits...I'm sorry I stood up and fell on you during our poker game at the White River Open. You were between me and the cooler so you really ended up in a bad seat...

I'm bringing a keg of Mac n Jacks to Shelton so please take note NOT to stand between me and the keg!

Comment

Is there room for 2 more yammits?

We haven't met before, but I will on Blake Island earlier that week, and was hoping to just stick around and play a tournament since I would be over there. It would help out if I didn't have to pay for a place to camp. It would most likely be just me and my girl. Let me know if you have room?

Thanks

JP

Comment

Yeah J.P. still plenty more room in the backyard, I sent you a private message as well. BA, watching you try to get up like a turtle on his back, was well worth sitting in that seat my friend lol

Comment

We will be at the SHOWDOWN IN SHELTON this weekend (July 21 & 22), so feel free to sign-up for the tournament with us or grab a flyer to place at your home course.

Cash, Check, and Credit Cards will be accepted on-site at Shelton!
            www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

do you have any disc addiction shirts??

Comment

Originally posted by bowlermann View Post
                do you have any disc addiction shirts??
                Heya,

Yes we have several different kinds of shirts, so I'm not sure which one you mean.

"Eat Sleep Disc Golf"
                "Disc Golf Like" (facebook goof)
                "Slashing Aces" (available in short and long sleeve)

The only shirt you might have seen that we don't offer for sale is the ones the team players wear at the tournaments.

You can use scrip or cash at RIO to purchase these and the Disc Addiction hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
                  Heya,

Yes we have several different kinds of shirts, so I'm not sure which one you mean.

"Eat Sleep Disc Golf"
                  "Disc Golf Like" (facebook goof)
                  "Slashing Aces" (available in short and long sleeve)

The only shirt you might have seen that we don't offer for sale is the ones the team players wear at the tournaments.

You can use scrip or cash at RIO to purchase these and the Disc Addiction hats.
                  will you have them at aquafest? and do you sell innova putters. jk or kc pro aviars to be specific.

Comment

Originally posted by bowlermann View Post
                    will you have them at aquafest? and do you sell innova putters. jk or kc pro aviars to be specific.
                    Yup, we'll have them with us, not a problem!

Yes, we sell Innova, BUT we won't be selling plastic at Aquafest, I believe Guy will have the plastic selling "duty" there, and he normally has a good selection.

We'll have PLENTY of plastic for sale and to be used with script for RIO3 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
                      Yup, we'll have them with us, not a problem!

Yes, we sell Innova, BUT we won't be selling plastic at Aquafest, I believe Guy will have the plastic selling "duty" there, and he normally has a good selection.

We'll have PLENTY of plastic for sale and to be used with script for RIO3 though.
                      ok i will have to maybe talk to tim and get something one these sundays putter wise

Comment

Hello Danni ~ Looking forward to checking out your shirts at Aquafest ~ I saw in the Aquafest thread that you may be bringing a dyed disc or two for CPT's.....now that's a CTP I'd like to win. See you Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                          Hello Danni ~ Looking forward to checking out your shirts at Aquafest ~ I saw in the Aquafest thread that you may be bringing a dyed disc or two for CPT's.....now that's a CTP I'd like to win. See you Saturday.

AHHH aren't you sweet... yes I'm trying to do a one of a kind "trophy style" for the CTP winner, just waiting on BA's input. I did something special for Shelton and I really liked it.

Glad you guess are liking the dyes!! www.DiscAddiction.com for some of the newest designs requested at Shelton (although I still have more of those to add, people really came up with some great ideas for dye jobs this year at Shelton)

Comment

Oh and since it was mentioned to me that defending champ Jason Van Proyen felt left out of my lil wish list of top players, here's your shout out man, come try to take my title from me again

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
                              Oh and since it was mentioned to me that defending champ Jason Van Proyen felt left out of my lil wish list of top players, here's your shout out man, come try to take my title from me again
                              looks like I need to put Jason VP and Yammits on the same card for the first round at Aquafest tomorrow......

Jason...reigning champ of Rising Island
                              Yammits....reigning winner of a $600 putt at Shelton

I may add Chris Gilberts too just so the group isn't too quiet or confident.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                                looks like I need to put Jason VP and Yammits on the same card for the first round at Aquafest tomorrow......

Jason...reigning champ of Rising Island
                                Yammits....reigning winner of a $600 putt at Shelton

I may add Chris Gilberts too just so the group isn't too quiet or confident.
                                Guess I'll have to caddy AKA chaperone tomorrow... MAN will the smack talk be loud =)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X