• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Crystal Mountain-Mountain High

Sept. 8 & 9 2012

Similar format as in years past.

2-18 hole courses

1 round per day

Bring your A game cuz this course will test whatever you have.

Registration on NW Signup will be active in the next day or so.

We are offering "Registration Incentive" and have $10 Gift Cards for the Hotel/Restaurant/Bar for the first 25 ppl that register. Get em In!!!

We are looking for some very important volunteers to help with the Tournament and are offering complimentary lodging for non playing volunteers. If you or anyone else you know is interested in volunteering, please let me know.

Let's get active and make this the best Mountain High ever!!

More to come

Registration is now open on Northwest Signup!!

First 25 people get a bonus $10 gift card.

Comment

I'm signed up!!

We are bringing some old ladies from Spokane :-)

Can't wait for the fun.

Any chance you will designate a Smoking Section at tourney central? It has been working well at other tournaments I've attended this year. The disc golfers who smoke have been extremely polite and have refrained from smoking at tourney central and during the players meeting.

Gonna be a GOOD time!!

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
        Cant wait
        "Puttin' ain't easy but its necessary"

Comment

Just 18 holes per day?
          Looking for an alternative to the OR event that seems undecided on whether it will happen.

Comment

Believe me Wes, 18 holes per day is all your old ass can handle at Crystal, it is a bear! A beautiful bear!
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I'm signed up it will be my 2nd time for the tourney, its one I don't want to miss now that I discovered it.

Comment

Registration Update

Registrations are posted at pdga.com

Thanks to all those who are already registered. Keep them coming.
                Last edited by mountainhigh; August 10th, 2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Plenty for you at Crystal Mountain

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  Just 18 holes per day?
                  Looking for an alternative to the OR event that seems undecided on whether it will happen.
                  1 Round of 18 holes each day should be plenty.

We are putting some touches on sponsorship and hope to have a great side game for Saturday Afternoon (as we did last year).

Get yourself and some other "southerners" in the pot..Gonna be fun.

Comment

Im looking forward to this one! I've heard nothing but great things about the course and the tourney!
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

We had hoped to make it this year, since like a lot of others we have heard GREAT things... BUT unfortunately we just got word that the United States Navy is requiring Tim's present in Fallon that weekend

Here's hoping for next year!!

GREAT LUCK PLAYERS!!
                      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

What is the camping situation? I've got a small trailer that I would love to bring.
                        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Talk to you this weekend about the camping.
                          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Played the summit course today and it was INCREDIBLE!!! 5hrs 15mins for our threesome to play 18 holes. That course is a blast!!!

Comment

Crystal Mountain Lodging and Camping Updates

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                              What is the camping situation? I've got a small trailer that I would love to bring.
                              Crystal Mountain Hotels is the sponsor hotel of Crystal Mountain Disc Golf and the Mountain High Tournamnets. Discounted Lodging Deals are available for Hotel Rooms.
                              Mention the Mountain High Tournamnet when you call. All 3 of the hotels are within walking distance of the courses and tournament central.
                              360-663-2262

Condos are available from the Lodging Suites but are a little more $$. 360-663-2558.

RV Hookups are available in the Crystal Mountain Parking Lot $30. $20 for non hookups. There is a self registration/station. Free tent camping is also available in the area.

Great fun is on the way!!

Bring it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X