X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual Aloha Sushi Classic - March 21-22, 2009

Registration is now open for the 3rd Annual Aloha Sushi Classic to be held March 21-22 here in Walla Walla. We are once again proud to be the first stop in the Washington State Series and look forward to kicking off another great year of disc golf. As an added bonus for all you advanced players this year's Aloha is the first Am Nationals Qualifier to be offered in Washington State, check out www.amnationals.com for more info. The flyer is available at our website www.fortwallawalladiscgolf.com or you can register online at www.titledisc.com

The format this year is different from last, we will be playing 2 rounds of 29, it would have been only 27 but the extra 2 holes are necessary to tie the course together which will play in a different order from last year to alleviate bottlenecks, plus with only 4 to a tee, play should run nice and smooth. The final 9 will only be for the top 4 open players, which I can guarantee will be both informative and entertaining. All players will receive a player's pack and we will have CTP's, a raffle, and a ring of fire.

With play ending earlier on Saturday more players will have the opportunity to take advantage of the 10% off coupon that will come in your player's packs for our title sponsor Aloha Sushi located in Downtown Walla Walla. A host hotel is in the works and I will post that information as soon as it is available.

We are looking forward to a great event and hope you can come.

Scot More
    scot@elsomroofing.com
    509 520 9846

Sweet! I have enjoyed this tournament for the past two years and look forward to a third.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Registrations are coming in! Go to http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8617 for a current list. Please note that with the PDGA's "new" website it takes awhile before what I upload to actually post.

Thank you in advance to everyone who pre registers, you make my job much easier

Comment

Originally posted by maccallum View Post
        Registrations are coming in! Go to http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8617 for a current list. Please note that with the PDGA's "new" website it takes awhile before what I upload to actually post.

Thank you in advance to everyone who pre registers, you make my job much easier
        Do you guys have any fundraiser discs for sale? I'd like to buy some if you do.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

We're finalizing the logo and should have our order in this week. Right now we're looking at DX Aviars, KC Aviars, KC Rocs, Glo Teebirds, and not yet decided on the other CFR disc.

Comment

Host hotel has been secured.

Comfort Inn
            1419 W Pine St.
            Walla Walla, WA 99362
            509-522-3500
            General Manager: Michelle
            $60 per night

This rate is good for both Friday 3/20 and Saturday 3/21. Make sure to mention the "Golf Tournament Discount". If you run into any problems let me know. This hotel is in a great location, about 1 mile and 2 turns and you're at Tournament Central!

Comment

Is it basically the same course from the Fort Walla Walla Open?
              Just wandering, that event in 08 was the only time I've been in that area.
              Thanks in advance.
              Mat
              Not as creative as keys

Comment

We will play the same holes as the FWWO this last October plus 4 temp holes. For those who played last year's Aloha we play the exact same holes minus the short "tunnel type" hole off the path when you cross the bridge.

Comment

Not sure if I'm happy or sad about missing the tunnel hole. It was beautiful to shoot, but a real pain as well.

Comment

Haven't been to Wally2 in sometime, but I've heard great things about this event. So much so I just registered. They'll all be new to me, bring it on.
                    educate your thinking

Comment

Hmm...

Something tells me that someone from OR is winning this one...at least in the Open division...

Comment

I'd love to see another Oregon sweep like the 1st one.

Comment

Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Bump

Renew your memberships BEFORE the event.
                            rewindb.com

Comment

should I sign up for ad mstr orrrrrrrrrrr grand mstr? how bout some feed back.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X