Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah and I had a blast playing this weekend. This is my second Sushi classic and I have to say I love this event. The course was in great shape, the sushi party on Saturday was a blast and the competition was tough!

Keep it up team!

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
      pictures are up on the fort walla walla disc golf club page
      Where I can't seem to find them. Do you have a link by chance?

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

I did not make the classic but it sounds like it was a great event. That being said I am very very dissapointed in fellow disc golfers not respecting the hotel sponsor. Were they not aware that they got rooms at more than half the normal rate thants to the TD's......Hopefully these people are not the ones who like to sit around and discuss how they would like to see more courses and tournaments, and that we don't get respect......Yet they are the ones leaving us with this sterotype....I not against people abiding but please show some respect. Some action should be made maybe names should be released to all the wa TD's. Maybe they will not be allowed any discounted hotel rates for tournaments. I really hope that its not someone I know and have respect for...but if it is I will show my disappointment. One step forward two steps back....

Glad to hear it was a good show. Hope to make it to the Open in the Fall. In any case next stop the Tri Cities!
        WORK LESS THROW MORE
        http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
          Cindy, Thanks again to your caddy/husband for the help out after the rounds on Sat! Above and beyond the call of duty!!!

Doug/Spencer

No problem he was glad to help out. By the way nice meeting you and Spencer, and congrats to Spencer for the Junior win.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Perhaps the hotel can be convinced that this was an isolated incident and they will be willing to offer sponsorship in the future if it can be demonstrated that the offending parties will not be in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Where I can't seem to find them. Do you have a link by chance?

Cindy
              http://www.marblejonesphotography.co...Disc_Golf.html

Comment

I've uploaded some pictures as well, you can take a look on my FLICKR PAGE
                If you want to view them in a larger format just click "all sizes" or try the slideshow.

Comment

Great pictures Eric!

Comment

Wow! Great photos. The kids are so cute. I like seeing everyone's throwing form.
                    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• Nice pics! You all pro players had better start getting worried about Skinny! He's really been putting his game together

And it looks like Stu won a basket! Man, Corvallis had a good weekend

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X