Go Cindy Go
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Come on Nate, remember what I told you!

Comment

and nate and dion tie all the way to 5 extra sudden death holes and call it a tie while DF sits pretty in 3rd? Details or at least an update?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          and nate and dion tie all the way to 5 extra sudden death holes and call it a tie while DF sits pretty in 3rd? Details or at least an update?
          Really? The guidelines for the Washington State Series indicate that there can be no tie for first.

Comment

obviously with my ? at the end of that implies I'm thinking hopefully and it's not reality, unless i can see into the future that is...

Comment

obviously with my ? at the end of that implies I'm thinking hopefully and it's not reality, unless i can see into the future that is...
              Certainly. I am interested in the results as well, for all of the tournament results.

Comment

And here they are. Sorry for the delay, sleep took precedence.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open

Comment

If I didn't thank you when I was there, I apologize Scot. Your tournaments get better and better every year! So, thank you for a well ran tourney...I'll keep coming back!
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

J Man in the dough. HOOORAY!
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by maccallum View Post
                      And here they are. Sorry for the delay, sleep took precedence.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open
                      Actually, one day after the event is pretty good. Thanks for staying on top of things for those of us watching from afar!

Comment

Well done FWWDGC!

Thank you all for all your hard work! Spence & I had a blast!

Sushi & Sushi bombs were a blast! What a crowd at the Aloha!

Way to go Cindi & Julie!

Great to see some old friends and make some new ones!

Chainslammin', I think were tied in Sushi Bombs, we'll need another round!

Awesome time!

Dug

Comment

So melody wins by 112 strokes??? That is by far the largest margin of victory in the history of PDGA open divisions!

Comment

And she was only up 2 strokes after the first round...
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

So melody wins by 112 strokes??? That is by far the largest margin of victory in the history of PDGA open divisions!
                              ????????
                              What happened on that card?
                              Not as creative as keys

Comment

The course had OB on just about every hole. Couple that with more rain and more wind than Saturday and Rebecca not being as seasoned a tournament player as Melo...

What's that saying about raining and pouring?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X