Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn, I knew I should have stolen as many of those as possible. I do have a small regular dry-erase board that you could attach to a pole, let me know if you don't find the real thing...
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

You would think the series would have purchased them by now. At least the Ore series acquired assets over the years that polished up their events. Why not just a chalk board? Anyway, Hope all goes well even the weather looks OK. God I am glad no Csi last weekend Snow Sat rain/WINDY on Sun.
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        God I am glad no Csi last weekend Snow Sat rain/WINDY on Sun.
        Heh, Chuck, DrEnigma, and I played SeaTac last weekend, and through the numbingly cold, sideways rain, we realized how similar it was to the first CSI.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by maccallum View Post
          Does anybody know of an individual or club who would be willing to loan one of the PDGA dry erase leaderboards and some "Quiet" signs for us to use during our Final 9?

The PDGA won't sell them for some reason. They only give them out to select A tiers and NT's. One would think they would offer them for purchase to all events looking to class things up
          there is a quick way to invest into some cheaply.. just go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy one of the whiteboard panel boards (it will be near the bathroom stuff) and have them cut down to sizes you want - then attach those to poles or hold them up at the tournament.
          (I used to buy some and use it in my classroom as a tool for teaching instead of wasting paper.)
          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

We will probably end up using a chalk board or taking up Gawain on his offer. I thought I'd at least put it out there to see if anyone has one they'd let us use.

Thanks Gawain for offering to help out. When are you planning to come over?

Comment

It's probably going to be cold and rainy! If you don't want to play in this HORRIBLE weather there is no shame in calling and dropping out of the tournament! ............... Any callers? ............... No ........... Damn, just wondering because Im on the wait list. LOL
              www.soulpancake.com
              www.bahai.org
              http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                It's probably going to be cold and rainy! If you don't want to play in this HORRIBLE weather there is no shame in calling and dropping out of the tournament! ............... Any callers? ............... No ........... Damn, just wondering because Im on the wait list. LOL
                Nice try I am so looking forward to this tournament. I haven't been able to play all week because of a cold. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Leaving bright and early Friday to get a round in when we get there.

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

We will probably end up using a chalk board or taking up Gawain on his offer. I thought I'd at least put it out there to see if anyone has one they'd let us use.

Thanks Gawain for offering to help out. When are you planning to come over?
                  Friday morning, getting packed tomorrow night, let me know by then so I can try to find it.... STOKED RIGHT HERE!!!!!!
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    Friday morning, getting packed tomorrow night, let me know by then so I can try to find it.... STOKED RIGHT HERE!!!!!!
                    will do.

Updated Waitlist

Steve Loyd
                    Matthew Gill
                    Chase Killen
                    Scott Holter
                    Pat Sullivan
                    Jeremy Thorton
                    Monica Milstead
                    Angel Barriga
                    Angel Barriga Jr.
                    Eric McGowan
                    Alex Gignoux

Comment

Updated Waitlist 3/20

Steve Loyd
                      Matthew Gill
                      Chase Killen
                      Pat Sullivan
                      Jeremy Thorton
                      Monica Milstead
                      Angel Barriga
                      Angel Barriga Jr.
                      Eric McGowan

Comment

scores are up http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open

Comment

Dion is tearing it up in his first *i belive* big tournament as a Discraft hukker. Sexton is on Feldberg's heels with Dion in 3rd.. Come on boys, knock that DF to third.. yeah..

Comment

Give Cindy Some props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! She is laying waste to the Int. womens group. GO CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexton is going to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come one NATE!
                            Training to be a bagger

Comment

It was great weather today. Mild temperatures with light wind. The round played real smooth, in fact today's round took less time than one round of 22 from last year, the last card came in at 3:15! Nate shot his highest (unofficial) rated round, Feldberg played the most holes he's played in one round of a tourney, and Harbour is looking to cash in his first PDGA event, not to mention my boys are tearing up the advanced field!

It was a good day.

Comment

Thanks for the props Smo . I am having so much fun here. Us Oregon gals are both on the lead card tomorrow heck yeah Julie . Nate is for sure tearing it up with an ace on 9 (pretty sure it was 9)which I wittnessed. Yeah sensi. We had awesome weather today, but it is now raining hopefully by morning it will not be.

Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X