• Show
Clear All

• Spokane City Cup

Back to the City Cup

July 28 & 29, 2012

Flyer Attached Below

Field limited to 72 competitors.

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THURSDAY JULY 26, 2012 @ 9:00 PM
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; June 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

I am very excited for this tourney and I gotta say I hope it's all at 4 Mound - just cuz I love those courses. I hope I can make it work with my schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      I am very excited for this tourney and I gotta say I hope it's all at 4 Mound - just cuz I love those courses. I hope I can make it work with my schedule.
      The idea was to bring the city cup back to the city courses. Sorry no Four Mound this time
      rewindb.com

Comment

Is this the tournament currently listed as the "Vadar Challenge" at Highbridge?

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
          The idea was to bring the city cup back to the city courses. Sorry no Four Mound this time
          I figured with the name change from Country Cup back to City Cup that that's what was happening but I can always hope. Any idea if they will at least have one round at 4 Mound, perhaps Sunday? or if it will all be Highbridge & Downriver? I'd be a little sad if it was all HB & DR, just my 2 cents I don't mean to ruffle feathers of those who love DR & HB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Is this the tournament currently listed as the "Vadar Challenge" at Highbridge?
            Yes It is Jeff, The Vader will be too late in the year for the series
            rewindb.com

Comment

Ya Snooze.....

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
              I figured with the name change from Country Cup back to City Cup that that's what was happening but I can always hope. Any idea if they will at least have one round at 4 Mound, perhaps Sunday? or if it will all be Highbridge & Downriver? I'd be a little sad if it was all HB & DR, just my 2 cents I don't mean to ruffle feathers of those who love DR & HB.
              Scott, I think the event you're looking for was last month's LCO. .... I don't think you'll see any sadness at the 11th City Cup... ....The event formerly known as the Chump Challenge and dubbed last year the "Vadar" will again be an event at HB. It will have a new TD and maybe even a new name. I think sadness caught the last bus out of town.

Comment

Will sekani be in place for this one, or just HB/DR?
                PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                  I think sadness caught the last bus out of town.
                  The sadness bus parked at my house. I will not be able to play this one due to a conflicting continuing education course that takes priority for me over disc golf I guess I will just have to try to make time to get out to 4 Mound to get over my sadness or do something else entirely...

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                    Based on the current "conversation" in the SDGA thread, I'm guessing HB/DR...
                    PDGA #42116

Comment

The tourney is 11 days away and it shows a total of 5 people signed up! Has the registration not been updated for a while, or is there really so little interest in this one....?
                      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                        Hopes were high to have Camp Sekani partially in place and we could possibly bring in portables to fill out the course. However the progress at Camp Sekani has been slower than I expected and it is most likely that the course will not be able to be used. Having Camp Sekani played in the City Cup would have been an awesome addition to the tournament, maybe next year.

Figure on two rounds at Downriver on Saturday and one round at Highbridge on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                          The tourney is 11 days away and it shows a total of 5 people signed up! Has the registration not been updated for a while, or is there really so little interest in this one....?
                          I haven't received any updates from PDGA Sign-Up for a week but this tournament will most likely fill up as usual and be a great tourney.

No shirt this year, Players pack for Adv. will be 1 Champion disc and for Int. and Rec. will be 1 Champion disc and 1 DX disc.

Comment

Sign-up at Downriver

I will be at Downriver Friday, Saturday and Sunday to take registrations for the upcoming City Cup. I'll be there around noon and will leave about six pm.

Comment

City Cup

OK old ladies....
                              I just signed up. Whose gonna round out our card?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X