X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquafest Open - July 28th - Lake Stevens, WA

8th Annual Aquafest Open is July 28th, 2012.

Just $25 for Ams, $35 for Open

Trophies through 3rd for each division including the sweet wooden disc trophies for first. Great payouts, ace pot, lots of CTPs, and other crap all included in the very low entry fee. Players packs including shirts for Ams. If Pro's want a shirt, let me know. This event will fill up so preregister.

$20 hole sponsorships are available. $100 sponsorship gets your name on the BadAss shirts. Contact me if you would like to help out

Hope to see everyone at the course with the most loved baskets this side of the Snohomish River.

Brian

One of the tournaments I look forward to every year!

I posted this here on Whidbey Island, and I KNOW a few of us will make the trip again this year!
    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Congrats to Getty for being the first to send in a registration. He is already gunning for the wooden first place disc that Mr. Teriyaki stole from him in the playoffs last year.

Also received a registration from Utah. This tourney will be filling fast if the forms continue to come rushing in from Carnation and Utah.....Get signed up!

Comment

My registration is on the way.....both Getty and Mr. Teriyaki are in my sights this year (along with Doug - Jim O.and the rest of the Lake Stevens Geezers)....unless we have a Senior Grandmaster division this year

Comment

Thank you Sportys Beef and Brew in Everett and Tall Guy Small Guy Automotive in Marysville (Vince Peterson) for your very generous donations to Aquafest. More to come from other local businesses and pubs that see my money I'm sure.

Payouts should be good at the Fest this year. Maybe you can trade your scrip for a ferris wheel ride at the carnival down by the lake....maybe not though....

Comment

Hey Brian,

Gonna try to bring a big crew from the Island as usual for this, definitely my favorite non sanctioned tourney of the year and you guys always do such a great job organizing and running it. Plus who would I be if I didn't come to defend my ace pot from last year?? Most people defend titles...I'm not that good, so I'll defend a lucky ace
            www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
            www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

and while i'm thinking about it...how many do you have registered so far so I know the appropriate sized fire to light under my clubs ass?
              www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
              www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
                Hey Brian,

Gonna try to bring a big crew from the Island as usual for this, definitely my favorite non sanctioned tourney of the year and you guys always do such a great job organizing and running it. Plus who would I be if I didn't come to defend my ace pot from last year?? Most people defend titles...I'm not that good, so I'll defend a lucky ace
                Good to hear you guys are making it down again this year. Your island crew took home a lot of $'s and lots of hardware if I remember correctly.

I will also be camping and playing at the White River Open. You can submit your registrations to me then if you wish. The Lake Stevens crew has a few camping spots so just try to smell the jambalaya, stale beer or listen for the top hits of the 70's and you will find us.

p.s. They tourney is about half full at this point. Around 40 spots left but they go fast as the tourney approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                  Good to hear you guys are making it down again this year. Your island crew took home a lot of $'s and lots of hardware if I remember correctly.

I will also be camping and playing at the White River Open. You can submit your registrations to me then if you wish. The Lake Stevens crew has a few camping spots so just try to smell the jambalaya, stale beer or listen for the top hits of the 70's and you will find us.

p.s. They tourney is about half full at this point. Around 40 spots left but they go fast as the tourney approaches.
                  Check is written and sealed in an envelope, anybody know where they sell stamps these days?.... BTW.... Who does snail mail regs anymore? I guess I would expect a little more from a world traveler! JK BA. I won't ride it too hard, after all you are from Iowa! Long live the pony express!

I threw in an extra $25 for hole sponsorships (or use it to set up a paypal account)!!
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                    Check is written and sealed in an envelope, anybody know where they sell stamps these days?.... BTW.... Who does snail mail regs anymore? I guess I would expect a little more from a world traveler! JK BA. I won't ride it too hard, after all you are from Iowa! Long live the pony express!

I threw in an extra $25 for hole sponsorships (or use it to set up a paypal account)!!
                    Chris Gilberts will be playing Aquafest? Damn...I need to order another "participant" trophy to go with the one for Todd Bates. Sorry about our antiquated (that means "old") style of registration. Maybe I will do something more modern next year.

Thanks for the hole sponsorship Chris. Much appreciated. If you need a place for your camper, I have 5 acres and I reserved a spot for you over our septic drainfield. You will need to sign a waiver though since an ex-South Dakota wrestler is staying near an ex Iowa wrestler. My home will not be responsible for any damages to either person.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                      Chris Gilberts will be playing Aquafest? Damn...I need to order another "participant" trophy to go with the one for Todd Bates. Sorry about our antiquated (that means "old") style of registration. Maybe I will do something more modern next year.

Thanks for the hole sponsorship Chris. Much appreciated. If you need a place for your camper, I have 5 acres and I reserved a spot for you over our septic drainfield. You will need to sign a waiver though since an ex-South Dakota wrestler is staying near an ex Iowa wrestler. My home will not be responsible for any damages to either person.
                      Even my mailman gave me a look when I asked him for a stamp! "What do you need that for"? he said!

Im gonna bring "the noise" (aka the family) BA!
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                        Im gonna bring "the noise" (aka the family) BA!
                        No worries Chris. You may not even need to bring your camper. I just finished the barn for the goats and chickens. You all can share that with the animals. Be careful of the male goat (blue collar). He likes to deliver a head butt when you aren't paying attention.

Todd Bates already claimed the chicken house because he heard there are a bunch of peckers in there.

Comment

Tourney is FULL

This is the earliest we have filled up for Aquafest. Thanks all who preregistered.

If you want to get on the waitlist (I'm sure we will have a few no-shows), send me a PM.

Thanks to the following who were our biggest sponsors this year:

Buzz Inn Steak House in Lake Stevens
                          Tall Guy Small Guy Automotive in Marysville
                          Watertight Roofing in Lake Stevens
                          Food Services Inc in Sedro Wooley
                          Rim Jim Anderson
                          Play It Again Sports in Marysville
                          Sportys Beef and Brew in Everett
                          Midori Teriyaki in Lake Stevens
                          Lake Stevens' Monday Night Doubles

Comment

Can I be put on the waiting list, Bill Mansfield 48743 div Int. please email me an let me know whr I am on the list. Thank you

Comment

Hello BA ~ any holes still needing a sponsor?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X