• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post

Masters

Jeremy John +14 +13 +17
    14 +13 = 17 ?

Jeremy, WTF? Now you're playing like me? Damn job!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      14 +13 = 17 ?

Jeremy, WTF? Now you're playing like me? Damn job!
      I was trying to give Jeremy a break since he is a good bud by using my Iowa public school math. My bad. I just downloaded a calculater app and found out it is really 27.....

Comment

Thanks BA for putting me and the family up at BAcres! You really are a gracious host, we had an awesome time!

I'm not sure that I have ever laughed so much during a round, nor have I ever heard such intimate stories while in a tourney.... "I got a birdie has a whole new meaning"!

I gotta say, I was really impressed with the fact that you didn't let Todd Bates in, it really made it a better experience for everybody. If you can assure me that he won't be coming, I will be there again!
        Last edited by olydiscgolf; July 29th, 2012, 09:11 PM.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

scaredy cat

I gotta say, I was really impressed with the fact that you didn't let Todd Bates in, it really made it a better experience for everybody. If you can assure me that he won't be coming, I will be there again![/QUOTE]

I didnt go because YOU were going!!!! I hate you both. you and BA that is not your wife. I love her and how she is raising our children. You better make it to Crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by guitodd View Post
            I gotta say, I was really impressed with the fact that you didn't let Todd Bates in, it really made it a better experience for everybody. If you can assure me that he won't be coming, I will be there again!
            I didnt go because YOU were going!!!! I hate you both. you and BA that is not your wife. I love her and how she is raising our children. You better make it to Crystal.[/QUOTE]

hahaha Love it! She is a good mother!

Im hoping to make the Mtn....
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Forgot to mention we had 6 skins for $100 each following the round. The top 4 scores drew raffle tickets for a partner. It appeared a little tainted since 3 of the 4 drawn help put on the tourney, but please rest assured it was pure coincidence. I would have passed when my number was drawn but there was too much damn money on the line.

Jason VP & Jacob Pole - 0
              Mark Yarmack & BA - $100
              Pete Land & Jesse - $100
              Beau Hyde & Chris Ozanich - $400

Thanks also to Danni for the sweet custom dyed "Aquafest logo" discs. They look great. Thanks Chris Gilberts for leaving the empty PBR cans in my front yard. Your family is very cool, but I am wondering why the kids have a little red in their hair.....

And special thanks to Todd Bates for not showing up to the tournament. I think once he looked online and saw the course was on elementary school property he wisely withdrew...

Comment

Another great Aquafest BA! Thanks to all those involved in making it such a memorable tournament. Course looked better than ever. Looking forward to both the Freeze in the Trees and the HWY 9 Invitational.

Congrats to all the winners!
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Another one in the books We enjoyed having ya'll. A few of you shot very well & really took it to the course - Jason, Beau, Peter, Mark, JJ, Eric (x3), Getty, AJ, & Blaine - well done.

Thanks for the help Chris. Your assistance was tremendous. You have a beautiful family. I am glad you survived BA's. Sorry the blues made ya blue. Looking forward to the Snohomish vs. Mason county Beersbie Match Play championships.

Thanks Jesse, as always, for your huge help & dedication to a successful tourney. If you get baskets in Yakima like the ones in Lake Stevens I assure you will have nothing but success. Yak Town Throw Down Bounce Out!

Thanks to Jim A., Don A., Oz, & all else who donated, helped, prepped, cleaned up, & contributed to this fun event. Big thanks to our sponsors & those who contributed sweet prizes (Danni those dye jobs are spectacular)!

Thank you BA for attending meetings, working the local businesses, getting the course in shape, & putting together a well prepared event. Good job putting together such a hard working crew. Thanks for running the show.

Don't hate the baskets! Lake Stevens ROCKS!

See ya next year!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X