X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of Seattle 2.0

The Battle is less than a week away!!!!!

Here is the current list of players.

If you haven't signed up yet the sign ups are here

Or you can go to the Burien store: 637 SW 153rd St Burien,WA 98166
    or the Lakewood Disc Golf Course concessions: 11050 10th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98146
    both are able to take cash or credit card.

Since this event is pre registration only it is highly recommended you sign up soon.

As far as the courses:If you have played Seatac lately you may have noticed how well groomed it is looking. Before the event it will get an even more refined haircut. Thanks to all the guys who have helped so far,especially Chuck,Eric H.,& Jason. These three guys have pretty much mowed every hole out there, with these amazing powered front throwing reel mowers.
    Also a badass field & brush mower that Gordy has let us borrow to help whip the course into shape. Thanks Gordy
    Lakewood is looking good and should have the long awaited bridge from hole #2 to #3 across hyzer creek. We may have a new pin placement for hole #2 in place,and possible alt pad position above the current pad near the road as well. If anyone has a flymart rubber tee pad they can spare for one of the rounds of the event, please let me know.

If anyone wants to help out with getting sponsors you can get your entry fees paid by doing so, as well as getting a rare,available to volunteers only,Battle Of Seattle 2.0 bad ass shirt.
    The perfect candidate would be someone motivated that has time,and maybe a little short on cash. If your willing to really pound the pavement for the next two weeks. Most businesss in and around the Burien shop, just a couple of blocks door to door.Since they are so close,allot of ground can be covered in a short time. I can provide the proper paperwork and sales pitch. PM if interested.Or contact me via e-mail:chainbangerz@gmail.com

We are really looking forward to this event,and hope you are as well. Thank you for your interest and support.
    Last edited by chainbanger'z; June 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM.

Awwww yeeeeahhh... Oh wait, I'm the only girl, again!! yesssssssssssssssss

Should be a blast as always!

Thanks for the updates!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
      Awwww yeeeeahhh... Oh wait, I'm the only girl, again!! yesssssssssssssssss

Should be a blast as always!

Thanks for the updates!!
      Thanks Tanya for your support, its always a pleasure to see you on the roster.
      Oh yeah something new this year, we are offering to ladies only. On top of player pack,and free lunch both days you get a voucher for a 30 minute massage @ Tranquility mini spa ($40 value). Schedule whenever convenient for you. This goes out to all females who play in the Battle.
      spread the word.

Comment

Just realized this is one week before BSF and two weeks before FSO! What a three week tournament swing if you can do it! I'm surprised more top pros playing at the beaver state fling aren't signing up for this event! They must be AFRAID of SeaTac!

Comment

I'm doing the threesome!
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

I hope to play this one & was just wondering when the deadline for sign-ups is...
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
              I hope to play this one & was just wondering when the deadline for sign-ups is...
              Thanks Toby. Hope you can play it as well.

Deadline for sign ups is JUNE 5th.

Comment

Awww no shirts this year?! That was the best shirt ever last year! I wear it every tournament Sunday. I would pay dearly for a 3XL of a shirt for this years tourney. Could someone make that happen?

All I know is that players pack really softened the blow of Seatac.

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
                  Thanks Tanya for your support, its always a pleasure to see you on the roster.
                  Oh yeah something new this year, we are offering to ladies only. On top of player pack,and free lunch both days you get a voucher for a 30 minute massage @ Tranquility mini spa ($40 value). Schedule whenever convenient for you. This goes out to all females who play in the Battle.
                  spread the word.
                  Awesome! I <3 the Chainbangerz. Hopefully a couple of other ladies sign up. I'll see if I can get the word out... Unfortunately all my lady homies are down in Portland.

I'm gonna need a massage after doing Battle, Beaver State AND the FSO threesome!!! Gonna be a marathon month.

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                    I'm doing the threesome!
                    AS AM I!! See you there!!..and there...and there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
                      Awww no shirts this year?! That was the best shirt ever last year! I wear it every tournament Sunday. I would pay dearly for a 3XL of a shirt for this years tourney. Could someone make that happen?

All I know is that players pack really softened the blow of Seatac.
                      Thanks man appreciate that. We really wanted to do shirts but without knowing sizes a month prior to event it puts a strain on us & our printer as well. This year we are doing a limited run of shirts for those who have & are willing to help out with the event. They are gonna be really cool. I'll get a 3XL printed up for you.
                      Player packs this year should help soften the blow on the tac,but the way it's looking all nice & groomed should really help out in that department even more.

Comment

Stoked for the battle! Should be a great start to a amazing 3 weeks of golf! Gonna try and make SeaTac my Biatch this year, unlike last year where it was the other way around!

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
                          Thanks man appreciate that. We really wanted to do shirts but without knowing sizes a month prior to event it puts a strain on us & our printer as well. This year we are doing a limited run of shirts for those who have & are willing to help out with the event. They are gonna be really cool. I'll get a 3XL printed up for you.
                          Player packs this year should help soften the blow on the tac,but the way it's looking all nice & groomed should really help out in that department even more.
                          Thank you so much!! I always get complements on my shirt when I wear it and hope to get many more with the new shirt. I cant wait to try and best my score last year, which shouldn't be hard... my personal best at Seatac is +10.

My info for the shirt in case you need it when I pick it up is: McKenzie Baldwin, #47906 MA1

Thank you once again, I cant wait for the Battle of Seattle!!!

Comment

Though I won't be playing in this, I just wanted to say that I played SeaTac for the first time in a couple months this past weekend, and the course is looking great. Seems to improve each year since CB's has been an influence there. Keep up the good work guys, hope the new holes and other improvements aren't too far off in the future.
                            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              Though I won't be playing in this, I just wanted to say that I played SeaTac for the first time in a couple months this past weekend, and the course is looking great. Seems to improve each year since CB's has been an influence there. Keep up the good work guys, hope the new holes and other improvements aren't too far off in the future.
                              I agree COMPLETELY!!

SeaTac sure is gonna be pretty for the Battle!!

Thanks for all of your hard work, CB

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X