Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be a junior division for certain?

If so, do they have to pre register and is it really going to cost them 50$?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      Is there going to be a junior division for certain?

If so, do they have to pre register and is it really going to cost them 50$?
      Not for certain, one signed up today. I know that if another junior knows of this he may switch from intermediate to Junior division. It would be nice to have at least 4 to make the division.
      All players must pre register, otherwise its $20 extra to sign up the day of.
      $35 for Juniors

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Though I won't be playing in this, I just wanted to say that I played SeaTac for the first time in a couple months this past weekend, and the course is looking great. Seems to improve each year since CB's has been an influence there. Keep up the good work guys, hope the new holes and other improvements aren't too far off in the future.
        Bummer you won't be playing in this Tim. We would be willing to shave off a considerable amount of your entry fees since you helped run it last year and all?
        Just throwing that out there.
        Thanks for the praise. The gruesome threesome as well as Adam with his rider got another mow in yesterday on at least 14 of the holes.Only 2 break downs,and 3 belts, and of course right after, the rain came
        Could almost see the grass growing right back to its original length before 8 hours of hacking away at it. Luckily it was overcast today so its looking pretty eff-in schoweeeeet I must say.
        New holes are on the horizon. We can actually get started clearing fariways. Just waiting on funding for equipt to do so. But..... if anyone has acess to a brush hog attachment and is willing to put it to the test. lemme know.

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
          Bummer you won't be playing in this Tim. We would be willing to shave off a considerable amount of your entry fees since you helped run it last year and all?
          Haha, thanks for the offer but I've hardly been playing at all lately, let alone tourney golf. I would likely be donating in the Rec. division at this point.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Anyone know if there is a doubles event happening friday night like last year?

Comment

Originally posted by tmiller View Post
              Anyone know if there is a doubles event happening friday night like last year?
              I believe the hunt for a TD is on. I ran it last year but I'm probably heading out backpacking that weekend so won't be able to do it again. I'll be happy to help anyone with the PDGA paperwork and this tourney is REALLY easy to run.

Just let me know if you or anyone else would be interested in helping out

EDIT: TD found, thanks Kyle Sutherland!!! See the separate thread for the doubles announcement
              Last edited by cefire; June 6th, 2012, 08:08 AM.
              'Weekend 4 Women':
              Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
              Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
                Awww no shirts this year?! That was the best shirt ever last year!
                Can someone post a pic of this awesome shirt for me to admire, please?
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Just signed up another Junior so hopefully you guys get one more before the weekend and we can have a division.

I just realized that I payed for him and wrote down my name, Taylor Erickson. The junior competing is actually Jordan Erickson if that matters.

Also, if there aren't enough to make a division, could someone let me know via this forum or a PM?

Thanks, looking forward to the tourney.

Comment

How hard do you bag?
                    http://www.buysandpaper.com/servlet/...100Grit/Detail
                    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Also, does the tournament start at Seatac or Lakewood?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        Also, does the tournament start at Seatac or Lakewood?
                        Thanks man. Got the pre reg and switched to Jordan before going live on PDGA site.
                        I sent you an e-mail to answer your questions as well as ask you a few.

For Juniors,intermediates,and Masters it will be Lakewood,Seatac,Lakewood

Thanks again for signing up to the Battle of Seattle 2.0 looking forward to it next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
                          Thanks man. Got the pre reg and switched to Jordan before going live on PDGA site.
                          I sent you an e-mail to answer your questions as well as ask you a few.

For Juniors,intermediates,and Masters it will be Lakewood,Seatac,Lakewood

Thanks again for signing up to the Battle of Seattle 2.0 looking forward to it next weekend.
                          Awesome, thank you very much.

What will the course lineup be for Advanced and Open divisions?

Comment

Sorry, I just keep coming up with questions.

Will there be separate tee pads for the junior division?

Comment