X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond sieck invitational may 19th & 20th

We are 11 days away from the event and need to get players signed up. players signing up after Thursday may 17th may not get a shirt in the players packs. I am having a limited number of shirts made for this event and I need players to PRE REGISTER for this event. This is a club event and Washington Series event and lets not forget the REAL reason is to GIVE THANKS to RAYMOND SIECK for all the years of HARD WORK and HEART ATTACKS on and off the course. If you can not pay until day of you need to contact me to get on the list so i have shirt size and cards made there will be a add cost for day of sign up. mkilmer13@gmail.com
    Last edited by Discgolfingkilmers; May 8th, 2012, 09:18 AM.
    We all should take better care in our courses

rj mazza pdga#42557 MA1 can pay day of or sooner if needed

Comment

Go HERE! to git yerself registered! Do it!

Comment

Mini baskets

looking for mini baskets for this weekend to set up on sunday at steily

Comment

mini basket

I've got one, I'll bring it down with me.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
            Go HERE! to git yerself registered! Do it!
            i would but have no way of paying online at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
              i would but have no way of paying online at this time.
              isn't it possible to sign up day of?
              "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

day of sign ups

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                isn't it possible to sign up day of?
                I and every other TD would like to have everyone signed up before the event so player packs can be done and tee shirt sizes done,scorecards done and groups together but there will be day of sign ups if you do not mind paying more. Northwest sign up will be open till Friday and I would encourage that everyone use it. It will make it easier for all. mostly me and the people helping me to get this going in the morning of the event.

Comment

I've got one, I'll bring it down with me.
                  thanks eric

Comment

Is the NW gully hole gonna be in play? And if so what NW hole will be excluded? #14 up top?

Comment

The RSI is off to a great start!!!! Beautiful weather and great courses. Kilmer & Crew are doing an excellent job of running a smoth event.

Scores

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                        The RSI is off to a great start!!!! Beautiful weather and great courses. Kilmer & Crew are doing an excellent job of running a smoth event.

Scores

Agreed, was a fun first day! Just wondering, par on the NW was a 57 and it's acting like a 54 on the website, does this even matter? Just wondering for ratings and such later.

Comment

Day of event scoring!

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                          Agreed, was a fun first day! Just wondering, par on the NW was a 57 and it's acting like a 54 on the website, does this even matter? Just wondering for ratings and such later.
                          Yeah, a wonderful day of golf for sure. Steilacoom is such a great place for tourney!

The fact that the par is set to 54 shouldn't effect the round ratings. It will be reflected in the "par" column. For some reason the Pro Grand Masters division is currently showing the wrong round ratings but it's easy to see the ratings for those scores by looking at the same scores in other pro divisions.

I love seeing the scores up so quickly, so thanks for that... and all the other hard work that goes into running a quality event. Looking forward to Sunday!

Comment

Yeah, a wonderful day of golf for sure. Steilacoom is such a great place for tourney!

The fact that the par is set to 54 shouldn't effect the round ratings. It will be reflected in the "par" column. For some reason the Pro Grand Masters division is currently showing the wrong round ratings but it's easy to see the ratings for those scores by looking at the same scores in other pro divisions.

I love seeing the scores up so quickly, so thanks for that... and all the other hard work that goes into running a quality event. Looking forward to Sunday!
                            Thanks Eric, hopefully the rain will keep UP tomorrow! I also love it when TD's get those scores up night of...Mark, you do a great job.

Comment

I just hope the cards I heard about that played a hole out of order took their strokes...
                              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X