X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
    I just hope the cards I heard about that played a hole out of order took their strokes...
    I do believe they claimed they played them correctly despite many watching them do it....oh well.
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
      I just hope the cards I heard about that played a hole out of order took their strokes...

Yep, there was a hole played out-of-order by a few groups. All was set straight during Sunday morning's player meeting and several players received one or two strokes. One stroke for the group that took "practice throws" on the wrong tee pad and two strokes for the groups that played the missed hole at the end of their round.

The flow was a bit confusing but every tee sign had the correct hole number, so "player responsibility" dictates that the players should have noticed they were on the wrong hole.

Rule. 801.04 B(5)

Rained this morning, but had a fantastic time. Good times with good people.

Last edited by Rideout; May 20th, 2012, 12:48 PM.
      WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Not like I should care after shooting a splendid 61 on Sunday but are the ratings going to be up soon for the third round, I'd like to see how much damage I did to myself lol, man do I love and hate steili at the same time good times everyone!
        www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
        www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
          Not like I should care after shooting a splendid 61 on Sunday but are the ratings going to be up soon for the third round, I'd like to see how much damage I did to myself lol, man do I love and hate steili at the same time good times everyone!
          We tried last night to upload but it was very slow. They will be today after I get home from work, so many tournaments trying to upload there scores makes it tough.
          We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

I also have some script for you.

Comment

no shit? I started the day in ninth and I knew at least one guy behind me passed me, so I didn't wait around to see how bad russ blew up, must've been pretty significant lol

Comment

What I did this weekend is very small compared too what Raymond has done for us, that course and for disc golf. It is my pleasure to do that for him.

Comment

no shit? I started the day in ninth and I knew at least one guy behind me passed me, so I didn't wait around to see how bad russ blew up, must've been pretty significant lol
                  Yeah man, i started in eighth and stayed there...Condor moved up one spot and Kenny came from behind with his EVEN round to beat me by one shot, Russ fell out and Kenny came up that's how you and I stayed up there.

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                    Yeah man, i started in eighth and stayed there...Condor moved up one spot and Kenny came from behind with his EVEN round to beat me by one shot, Russ fell out and Kenny came up that's how you and I stayed up there.
                    boy a big absence of compliments on the second card on sunday then lol i see you're already signed up for shelton i'll see you there buddy

Comment

So how was a 936 rated player able to play MA2. Pretty sure last time I checked the cut off was 935???

Comment

Originally posted by aksargon14 View Post
                        So how was a 936 rated player able to play MA2. Pretty sure last time I checked the cut off was 935???
                        That player has an exemption for the series from the PDGA and the WSS. should ask these ? before the event not after.

Comment

if a player starts a state series in MA2 and his rating change's to above 935. he still in fact can finish the series in MA2. but out side of series events he would play in MA1 for PDGA sanctioned event...i went thru this myself in the 2010 series. but as soon as my next rating came out. there was no more cause for concern....HAHAHA

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. I was just curious how the rules got bent for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by aksargon14 View Post
                              Thanks for the explanation. I was just curious how the rules got bent for this guy.
                              for that rule it bends for any and everyone that plays in a pdga state series

Comment

boy a big absence of compliments on the second card on sunday then lol i see you're already signed up for shelton i'll see you there buddy

yeah, excited. Will see you there for sure! Take it easy, you playing in FSO? I'll be there as well.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X