• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ Jubner
    started a topic Core Series up and running

Core Series up and running

Two events down 11 more to go.

The series is glad to offer a way for players to give their feedback with event satisfaction surveys. The Riverside one is currently finishing up and the Downriver one is now available for your comments.

The updated schedule will be available later today.

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul"ACE"QuinnIV View Post
    Thanks for the update. Is there different prizes for the final tournament and the points series winners also? Can't wait to play it is going to be great>
    Yes there will be two payouts one for the Tri Cities Open and one for the series

Leave a comment:

• Paul"ACE"QuinnIV
    replied
    Thanks for the update. Is there different prizes for the final tournament and the points series winners also? Can't wait to play it is going to be great>

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    i appreciate what you do Thanks Kenny B

Leave a comment:

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
    Here are the 2012 Washington State "To The Core" Disc Golf Series standings. All qualifying events have been played. Players who play in the finals will receive 1.5x points for the finals and that will be ADDED to their current total.

Good luck to all in the finals, it will be a blast!
    Thanks Kenny For doing all the behind the scenes hard work.

Leave a comment:

• Kenny B
    replied
    Here are the 2012 Washington State "To The Core" Disc Golf Series standings. All qualifying events have been played. Players who play in the finals will receive 1.5x points for the finals and that will be ADDED to their current total.

Good luck to all in the finals, it will be a blast!

Leave a comment:

• advgrandmaster52
    replied
    Thanks! Good catch. If anyone sees any other mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out.

In the case of Ron, one TD spelled his name Weimer and the other Wiemer. My spreadsheet works by looking for names (since PDGA # is not required) and so I have to manually catch all misspellings. I have now missed 2 out of about 600 listed players, so not too bad

This is Ron Weimer. I have 3 wins in the seires,LL,YAK,STILLY.
    Could you please check out the standings.
    I plan on going to the finals in Tri Citys.
    Thanks Ron.

Leave a comment:

• Big dawg 99
    replied
    Thanks! Good catch. If anyone sees any other mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out.

In the case of Ron, one TD spelled his name Weimer and the other Wiemer. My spreadsheet works by looking for names (since PDGA # is not required) and so I have to manually catch all misspellings. I have now missed 2 out of about 600 listed players, so not too bad
    You rock kenny. No complaints just trying to help a brother out. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kenny B
    replied
    Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
    I dont see Ron W in adv grand masters with two wins ? with one left.

Leave a comment:

• Big dawg 99
    replied
    Here is the next update. Only one more event left to qualify, so all those players with only one event on record have been dropped from the standings.
    I dont see Ron W in adv grand masters with two wins ? with one left.

Leave a comment:

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    Better then We could have ever dreamed

Thanks Kenny for all your hard behind the scenes work

What a turn out!!! 103 qualifiers with one event to go.

37 Open 25 of them Open Men
    46 Adv. 27 of them Adv Men
    17 Int Men and 3 Rec

Leave a comment:

• DGShawn
    replied
    Thank you for the update

Shawn

Leave a comment:

• Kenny B
    replied
    Here is the next update. Only one more event left to qualify, so all those players with only one event on record have been dropped from the standings.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
    There were three series events in Spokane this year. With one in Walla Walla and one in Tri Cities this year saw a first in the fact that you didn't have to travel to the west side of the state to qualify for the Washington State Series Finals.
    The problem wasn't location, the problem was financial

Leave a comment:

• Wobbly Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    Man wish I had been able to play more events this year. 1 win put me up to 28th in MA1
    There were three series events in Spokane this year. With one in Walla Walla and one in Tri Cities this year saw a first in the fact that you didn't have to travel to the west side of the state to qualify for the Washington State Series Finals.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X