Core Series up and running Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
    There were three series events in Spokane this year. With one in Walla Walla and one in Tri Cities this year saw a first in the fact that you didn't have to travel to the west side of the state to qualify for the Washington State Series Finals.
    The problem wasn't location, the problem was financial
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

    Comment


    • #47
      Here is the next update. Only one more event left to qualify, so all those players with only one event on record have been dropped from the standings.

      Comment


      • #48
        Thank you for the update


        Shawn

        Comment


        • #49
          Better then We could have ever dreamed

          Thanks Kenny for all your hard behind the scenes work

          What a turn out!!! 103 qualifiers with one event to go.

          37 Open 25 of them Open Men
          46 Adv. 27 of them Adv Men
          17 Int Men and 3 Rec
          rewindb.com

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
            Here is the next update. Only one more event left to qualify, so all those players with only one event on record have been dropped from the standings.
            I dont see Ron W in adv grand masters with two wins ? with one left.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
              I dont see Ron W in adv grand masters with two wins ? with one left.
              Thanks! Good catch. If anyone sees any other mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out.

              In the case of Ron, one TD spelled his name Weimer and the other Wiemer. My spreadsheet works by looking for names (since PDGA # is not required) and so I have to manually catch all misspellings. I have now missed 2 out of about 600 listed players, so not too bad

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                Thanks! Good catch. If anyone sees any other mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out.

                In the case of Ron, one TD spelled his name Weimer and the other Wiemer. My spreadsheet works by looking for names (since PDGA # is not required) and so I have to manually catch all misspellings. I have now missed 2 out of about 600 listed players, so not too bad
                You rock kenny. No complaints just trying to help a brother out. Thanks

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                  Thanks! Good catch. If anyone sees any other mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out.

                  In the case of Ron, one TD spelled his name Weimer and the other Wiemer. My spreadsheet works by looking for names (since PDGA # is not required) and so I have to manually catch all misspellings. I have now missed 2 out of about 600 listed players, so not too bad

                  This is Ron Weimer. I have 3 wins in the seires,LL,YAK,STILLY.
                  Could you please check out the standings.
                  I plan on going to the finals in Tri Citys.
                  Thanks Ron.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Here are the 2012 Washington State "To The Core" Disc Golf Series standings. All qualifying events have been played. Players who play in the finals will receive 1.5x points for the finals and that will be ADDED to their current total.

                    Good luck to all in the finals, it will be a blast!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                      Here are the 2012 Washington State "To The Core" Disc Golf Series standings. All qualifying events have been played. Players who play in the finals will receive 1.5x points for the finals and that will be ADDED to their current total.

                      Good luck to all in the finals, it will be a blast!
                      Thanks Kenny For doing all the behind the scenes hard work.
                      rewindb.com

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        i appreciate what you do Thanks Kenny B
                        PDGA # 52916
                        CRDGC
                        TCDGC
                        FWWDGC
                        PDGC

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Thanks for the update. Is there different prizes for the final tournament and the points series winners also? Can't wait to play it is going to be great>

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Paul"ACE"QuinnIV View Post
                            Thanks for the update. Is there different prizes for the final tournament and the points series winners also? Can't wait to play it is going to be great>
                            Yes there will be two payouts one for the Tri Cities Open and one for the series
                            rewindb.com

                            Comment

                            Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X