Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core Series up and running

Two events down 11 more to go.

The series is glad to offer a way for players to give their feedback with event satisfaction surveys. The Riverside one is currently finishing up and the Downriver one is now available for your comments.

The updated schedule will be available later today.
    rewindb.com

Here is the first posting of the Washington State "To the Core" Series standings. This includes two events: Downriver Open and Aloha Sushi Classic. The Riverside Open results have not been provided, so that event has not been included.

I'm also planning on adding the results to the website: http://washingtonstateseries.drupalgardens.com

Comment

Thanks Kenny I a m working hard on getting the Riverside Open scores in.
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        Thanks Kenny I a m working hard on getting the Riverside Open scores in.
        Any ETA on the Riverside Open points? It's been about a month.

Thanks
        www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Here is the updated standings of the Washington State "To the Core" Series. This update includes two more events: Raymond Seick Invitational and Lilac City Open.

The Riverside Open results have not been provided to me, so that event has not been included.

Comment

I just got the Riverside Open results, so it will be included in the next update.

Comment

How many points has it taken in years past to qualify for the finals? How many people qualify for the finals from each division?

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                How many points has it taken in years past to qualify for the finals? How many people qualify for the finals from each division?
                These are interesting questions ones in which we are trying to conceive ways of identifying them.

There is no minimum number of points needed to qualify just 7 rounds (roughly three events) It seems like we might have several 600 points(perfect score qualifiers 3 events x 200 max points). We are going to need to figure out Iron Arm awards

The Core finals being worth 1.5 times should make for an interesting weekend

After looking at the results so far 13-14 Open players have already qualified 12 Adv 3-4 each Adv Masters and Grand and then there's Jack. So we are already ahead of last years totals and with attendance being what it is we are ahead of the past several years overall attendance.
                rewindb.com

Comment

Excuse me if I sound dumb, but I'm trying to understand... If I have 7 rounds (3 at the Aloha, 2 will be at the Dennis Rockwell, and 2 in the Yakima event), I will be able to play in the WSS Finals (which are at my home course:-)??

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                    Excuse me if I sound dumb, but I'm trying to understand... If I have 7 rounds (3 at the Aloha, 2 will be at the Dennis Rockwell, and 2 in the Yakima event), I will be able to play in the WSS Finals (which are at my home course:-)??
                    Yup
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                      I just got the Riverside Open results, so it will be included in the next update.
                      Hi Kenny, I looked around but I wasn't able to find the latest point totals, with Riverside... can you maybe point me in the right direction?

thank you
                      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                        After looking at the results so far 13-14 Open players have already qualified 12 Adv 3-4 each Adv Masters and Grand and then there's Jack. So we are already ahead of last years totals and with attendance being what it is we are ahead of the past several years overall attendance.
                        Because there are now many more events in the series...?
                        'Weekend 4 Women':
                        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
                          Hi Kenny, I looked around but I wasn't able to find the latest point totals, with Riverside... can you maybe point me in the right direction?

thank you
                          Sorry, the point totals with Riverside have not been posted. I know I said in my previous post that riverside would be included in the next update, but at that time I thought the Shelton tournament was happening in June and so thought I would post an update in June.

Now, however, we've run into a new problem in that the riverside TD has not paid the series fees. The series has stated that we would not include events until their fees have been paid, but it seems more like that's just punishing players unnecessarily.

More to follow on this later...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                            Now, however, we've run into a new problem in that the riverside TD has not paid the series fees. The series has stated that we would not include events until their fees have been paid, but it seems more like that's just punishing players unnecessarily.

More to follow on this later...
                            Thanks Kenny

The reason why we decided to not include points until fees where paid was to protect the series and it players from slow/non paying TD's (Antoon clause) Each event has the money deducted from the players entry at the time of it completion and should be remitted in a timely fashion ( guidelines within two weeks)
                            rewindb.com

Comment

Just curious,
                              I played in the Riverside event. So let me get this right... If no fees were received from the TD, which I am assuming were included in the entry, then he is stealing from the series, and basically the players too. Along with that we as players are not getting credit towards the WSS. Am I way off base?
                              "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                              PDGA # 42821
                              Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X