• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White River Open July 7 & 8

White River Open 2012

Registration information can be found

HERE

I don't think Tom Bontempo (TD) checks this forum, so any questions need to be addressed to Tom directly. Tom's contact info is on the reg page.

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Love the tournys at White River. Can't wait!
    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

CAN'T WAIT!!

Looks like at least 8 of us from Whidbey Island will be "making the trek"

Disc Addiction is also donating some dyed discs to the raffle!

We will be CAMPING at the course tent sites and I WILL BE doing on the spot disc dyeing. If you have a special request (or would like a colored disc design) please contact me ahead of the tourney to arrange for those.

If you want to "reserve" a time slot to be sure I get your custom dye done, feel free to PM that as well (I wasn't able to do all the designs at Aloha, so I hope to get those interested taken care for early)

If you would like to see SOME of the designs I can do, visit www.DiscAddiction.com

THANKS for the tourney Tom, we always have a blast at White River (even if Ruziska has moved away)
      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Pretty sad i will miss this one........on vacation that week/weekend with the family.

White rive open vs. Disneyland with family? Sorry tom i will plan better next year!
        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

White River Open this weekend! Hey yeah! We have some LS dudes coming down to camp and hit trees. Is there a waitlist? Registration says it is full.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X