Sudoku Showdown II: The Blizzard Battle! *FREE* PDGA C-Tier - Saturday, June 30 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW - Chainbangerz Lakewood now has Sudoku Blizzard Wraiths and Bosses!
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

W4W !!!

Sign ups will be at tournament central near hole 8 from 9 - 9:30. Just show up and play!

---------
      "When is this free weekend? And how much is this free weekend?"

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaT View Post
        W4W !!!

Sign ups will be at tournament central near hole 8 from 9 - 9:30. Just show up and play!

---------
        "When is this free weekend? And how much is this free weekend?"
        Thanks Sheila! Just realized I had No Idea where to go in the morning, but you already had it Posted!

Comment

Well..........something came up and i could not make it. So sorry for not defending not only the tournament title, but the puzzle title as well. I know, i know........i am just as disappointed as all the rest of you. Ill have to regain those titles next year.....again my apolo-g to sheila and andrew.
          WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

No prob Dan!
            'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Just posted scores: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...s%3D1644656247

We want to say a big thank you to everyone who showed up today - Awesome mix of folks from all over the NW, North Side, West Sound, Portland, Tacoma, Kennewick, Spokane, and even Boise - You all are hardcore!

Tom Stephens and Erick Illg ended up tying at the end of regulation and had a three hole playoff which was fun to watch - thought Tom was going to get a '2' on hole 12 which was pretty awesome. Tom ended up taking home the title on hole 13

Lee O'Brien! speedily solved this year's Sudoku puzzle finishing at 11:54am, just a bit under 2 hours!

Oh yeah, last but not least we raised $309 with all of the PDGA costs already paid - this was more than I ever expected and we've still got more golf to play tomorrow! Many thanks to ALL the contributors (players or just generous folks)

If there are any corrections, just send me a PM

Last edited by cefire; June 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM.
              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Thanks for organizing the fun day, Andrew and Sheila!

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                  Oh yeah, last but not least we raised $309 with all of the PDGA costs already paid - this was more than I ever expected and we've still got more golf to play tomorrow! Many thanks to ALL the contributors (players or just generous folks)
                  ^ That is just awesome! Glad so many people are donating to a great cause, see you all tomorrow for SuperClass!

There is some good SuperClass information in this thread for those of you want some added strategy before tomorrow.

Thomas
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Kevin Prosser speedily solved this year's Sudoku puzzle finishing at 11:54am, just a bit under 2 hours!
                    That would be Lee O'Brien solving the puzzle (though Kevin got the disc).

Comment

Changed, thank you!
                      'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Changed, thank you!
                        Thanks for a great tournament. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Many thanks to Andrew and Sheila for organizing this tourney! We had a great time coming over from the West Sound. It's great that you guys spent your valuable time to promote DG and to help out a very worthy cause!
                          Last edited by jeffmonty; June 30th, 2012, 10:02 PM. Reason: .
                          Basket thieves

Comment

Send a pic of the puzzle........thanks! 2 hours......that is impressive!
                            WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Here ya go Dan!!!

'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Looks like a job for Sudoku-solutions.com

These things make my brain hurt

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X