Hyzer Farm Open - Dalaiwood - Sat May 12 - West Sound Challenge Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyzer Farm Open - Dalaiwood - Sat May 12 - West Sound Challenge

The West Sound Disc Golf Association is excited to present...

the "Hyzer Farm Open"

Low cost, one day event at Dalaiwood Disc Golf course in Ollala,WA.

The Details:
    Date: Saturday May 12th
    Where: Dalaiwood D.G.C.
    time:9:00 am player check in. No pre sign-ups needed.
    Format: One round singles

Costs: $10 entry, or $15 gets entry and a West Sound Challenge disc of your choice. (see the disc listings) Value, Value, value!
    (An even better deal awaits WSDGA current members playing the West Sound Challenge season with our "season pass")

Sanctioned? nope

Bonus features:
    Door prizes by random draw, including 5 custom HyzerFarm dyed discs!
    "Bounty" for best score at $50 or greater value
    "Ace Prize" at $100 value supplied by sponsor HyzerFarm and WSDGA, so its included at no extra cost.
    All West Sound Challenge events have round ratings calculated and displayed on website after the event (not submitted to PDGA, but for personal performance tracking)
    Placings, ratings, and scores throughout the series will lead to season long performance awards at season final event. Or just come play one or two of 'em and have a blast!

Probably some other cool or fun stuff
    And Have I mentioned the discs yet?

The Discs!

Blizzard Wraiths
    Blizzard Katanas
    Blizzard Destroyers
    Blizzard Bosses
    Blizzard Teedevils!!!

Star Ontario Roc!

CFR Makos
    CFR Vulcans

Metal Flake TFR Roadrunners
    Metal Flake TFR Teebirds

This event is the second of 6 events bringing Value oriented competition to the West Sound. Discing at the Depot was the first one - and it almost sold out! Fundraiser discs went hotly last event with the big turnout, so much so we reordered more! Come check them out!

West Sound Challenge 2012 contact: Yardbird
    West Sound Challenge website: linked up on www.wsdga.org check it out!

This Saturday is the second event of the West Sound Challenge series.

The first event nearly sold out (67 players).

Here's a picture of the custom dyed discs by Hyzer Farm.

Many molds to pick from (Rocs, blizzard discs, makos, vulcans, and many more). The dyed discs are available for purchase ($20) to benefit the WSDGA.

Player check-in 8:45am

Dalaiwood, May 12th.

Event entry includes the Ace Pot, Post round CTP toss, the "Prize Drawing".

Comment

Your Discin' at the Depot Champion (aka the killer Ninja) will be there to continue the beatings!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
        Your Discin' at the Depot Champion (aka the killer Ninja) will be there to continue the beatings!
        Ain't skeeered.....
        Basket thieves

Comment

...Me neither. You should see him play Dalaiwood as an actual ninja.

I did... he could barely keep it on the fairway!

**then again, I shouldn't say anything. Just the act of rounding the corner in Gorst headed south lowers my player rating by 40 points. (or more)
          Last edited by WestsoundBT; May 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

FYI, the baskets will be in the short positions. Lots of Ace runs possible!

I predict the winner of the best score "bounty" ($50) will have the hot round of 45. But, that is only a fraction of the total prize pool that will be awarded based on just showing up to play a fun, friendly and semi-competitive round of disc golf at Dalaiwood.

Did I mention the cool dyed discs available for purchase? Come by to view the irresistable plasitc dyes by the folks from Hyzer Farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
              FYI, the baskets will be in the short positions. Lots of Ace runs possible!

I predict the winner of the best score "bounty" ($50) will have the hot round of 45. But, that is only a fraction of the total prize pool that will be awarded based on just showing up to play a fun, friendly and semi-competitive round of disc golf at Dalaiwood.

Did I mention the cool dyed discs available for purchase? Come by to view the irresistable plasitc dyes by the folks from Hyzer Farm.

I predict the scores will not be that low. 48 wins it.
              Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
              Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Enigma, you were the closest. 48 would have taken it. 49 did.

Congratulations Mike H!

Sunny and beautiful day. Grass all nicely trimmed and course was in great shape.

Thank you Dalaiwood and Hyzer Farm

Comment

Results posted on the West Sound Challenge website with round ratings along with a photo or two.
                  (linked wo www.wsdga.org)

As always, round ratings for Challenge events are for personal skills evaluation only and are not PDGA submitted.

Great event!

Now its on to the Flinging Mayan Disc 2012 at Fairgrounds!

Last edited by WestsoundBT; May 17th, 2012, 09:13 AM. Reason: pic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X