X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p-nit View Post
    Most every fundraiser tourney out there allows you to play with your friends on a card, it is supposed to be fun. I was disappointed as Jess put herself on the womens card for the first round and bumped me to a intermediate mens card, with guys I had never met. Though there were plenty of other men out there that I have known for awhile and play rounds. No offense to the the three guys i had fun with on the first round, just would have been more comfortable with friends. The thing that pissed me off is the reason I only play fundraisers and not professional tourneys. So I don't get nervous, and can have fun. Picked up a lot of garbage, and met new golfers. At least Jess got her $25 towards her trip, I guess that is what was really important. And glad to help out
    Understood. Sorry it went down like that. Thanks for helping with trash and the support of Jessie. That is pretty cool you play to fundraise. Hope next time you get a better group
    "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
    PDGA # 42821
    Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

P-nit i am sure your support was very much appreciated as it should be and i have to say that picking up some trash along the way says alot about your character/integrity.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your concerns.....you do have that absolute right.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X