Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside Open April 21st - One Day Event

April 21st Riverside DGC - 8am sign-up/930am players meeting

The Riverside Open will be "Day-Of" sign up only.
    2 rounds will be played, 72 players max
    Prices for division are an estimate(I am not the TD)
    Professional 40
    Advanced 30
    Intermediate 25

A t-shirt will be in the players pack along with hotdog, chips and Soda will be served for lunch.
    Anymore question please call Dave Mowery 253-293-2466
    Last edited by Mr. Anderson; April 11th, 2012, 10:10 AM. Reason: wrong month

is this going to be sanctioned? on the washington state calendar it says it's a C-tier, however it's not on the PDGA site
    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Is this event still part of the WSS?

Comment

From what I understand, and what I have been told. It will most likely NOT be sanctioned. YES it is the WSS opener.
        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
        PDGA # 42821
        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Series events don't need to be sanctioned?
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Nope WSS events do not have to be sanctioned. The Riverside Open still might be sanctioned but the later it gets the less likely it will happen.

Anymore question please call Dave Mowery 253-293-2466

Comment

Does anyone have a feel for how many people are going to show for this thing? I'm coming down from Whidbey regardless but I'd like to get some idea of if this is going to be a decent size field.
              www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
              www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
                Does anyone have a feel for how many people are going to show for this thing? I'm coming down from Whidbey regardless but I'd like to get some idea of if this is going to be a decent size field.
                It's just like the old days. Cash in hand. I would bet between 35-50 players.

We will have several people signing up players. Being non sanctioned not only keeps the fees down and generates less TD paperwork especially this early in the season.

Photo bugs Interested in taking pictures? To the Core is happy to host them for you. We hope to generate enough submissions to publish a calendar
                as a opportunity for the support of the 2013 WSS
                Last edited by LJ Jubner; April 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM. Reason: ah spell check
                rewindb.com

Comment

I'm glad I read this thread today. I was going to sign up but now that I know that it is not sanctioned I am going to save my money (:

Comment

We have a few coming down from Lake Stevens. Let me know if I should bring our baskets. Is there a players pack or anything I can plan to take home besides a big fat piece of humble pie?

Comment

The series is off and running.
                      55 players showed at Riverside! 10 Open 20 Adv, 19 AM II, 6 Adv Masters. unfortunately I had to leave before they finished. I am as curious as you of what and how it all went down.

I am really curious about the Fund Jessie to worlds throw off went
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X