Amnesia Cup(Open) @ North Bonneville DGC Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Justin,
    I'm in.
    Let me know how I can help out.
    Still not sure if I'll be in playing form by that date but no way I miss out.

    Comment


    • #17
      First place in each division will receive a hooded sweatshirt. The artwork on the Dri Fit shirts and sweatshirts looks great again this year. Looks like towels are a no go this year for the players pack but you still get a Dri Fit shirt and a pint glass. I will also be getting together some CTP challenges as well. Great times are at hand! Especially if the wind kicks up for at least one of the rounds.

      Comment


      • #18
        Gawain Stern. Paging Gawain Stern. We're partnering up for this in AM, yeah?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Gawain Stern. Paging Gawain Stern. We're partnering up for this in AM, yeah?
          Yes, as previously discussed, via a fluke (I accidentally texted you instead of Jordan), we are indeed partnering for this!

          I was too embarrassed to admit my mistake to Jordan, but now that the cat is out of the bag...

          Sorry Jordan, I hope you find a different partner, and I hope Sam and I beat you by one shot!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

          Comment


          • #20
            HAHAHA!!! I didn't know about the mis-text. I don't mind finding another partner if you want to keep it Long and Wrong.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

            Comment


            • #21
              I'll take Jordan as my partner!!
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              75 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

              And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

              George Carlin

              Comment


              • #22
                I am putting in two temp holes for this event. If anyone has quality portable baskets I could use and would not mind bringing them that would be great. Otherwise its DB5 time. Single chain goodness to brighten you day. Sorry, its all I have.

                Comment


                • #23
                  it's all good

                  Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                  Yes, as previously discussed, via a fluke (I accidentally texted you instead of Jordan), we are indeed partnering for this!

                  I was too embarrassed to admit my mistake to Jordan, but now that the cat is out of the bag...

                  Sorry Jordan, I hope you find a different partner, and I hope Sam and I beat you by one shot!
                  No worries big guy so long as we are still a go for WB! You and Sammy tear it up! This format is too wonky for me. I've read it twice now and still don't understand.

                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                    I am putting in two temp holes for this event. If anyone has quality portable baskets I could use and would not mind bringing them that would be great. Otherwise its DB5 time. Single chain goodness to brighten you day. Sorry, its all I have.
                    I've got a portable Mach 5 if needed.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      That would be great Jeff!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Shirts are in and look great! Very nice dri fit shirt for the players pack. Also added Koozies as the event is sponsored by Amnesia Brewing. Decided in the spirit of a players party lunch will be included with your entry fee. Course looking good. Nice and green. Couple weeks away and looking forward to having a great time.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                          Shirts are in and look great! Very nice dri fit shirt for the players pack. Also added Koozies as the event is sponsored by Amnesia Brewing. Decided in the spirit of a players party lunch will be included with your entry fee. Course looking good. Nice and green. Couple weeks away and looking forward to having a great time.
                          Awesome! It just gets better and better

                          I am going to try and play the course this weekend for the first time...will I be able to figure it out having never been there or is it tough to do without someone who's played it?
                          "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Super easy to figure out. All tee pads are numbered. After hole 1 cross the road and #2 tee pad is next to the tennis court. What day do you plan on being down there? If its Monday I can meet you.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Is there an updated Reg List.

                              Cheers

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                The registration list in post #12 is updated every time a team signs up.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X