Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Global Event at Stimpi Ridge (Spokane, WA)

Ladies let's get the discs flying. The Women's Global Event is being held at Stimpi Ridge, hosted by Nancy Morgan.
    May 12, 2012 is a day to mark in the history books of Women’s Disc Golf. To follow in the footsteps of last year’s Global Tournament, the PDGA and PDGA Women’s Committee will be hosting the inaugural Women’s Global Event. We invite women from all over the world to take part in this groundbreaking event!
    I'm hoping for a minimum of 45 women, but up to 90. If we get 90, there will be an A pool and a B pool. Let all your friends know and lets get as many women up here as possible.

I'd love some Oregon, Idaho, Montana ladies that don't have a Women's Global event in your area show up at this one.

Cool, nice work Nancy!
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Welcome

Congrats on stepping up and volunteering to be a TD. Good luck and if you need any staff, I'll volunteer for scoring table.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Outstanding

The Women's Global at Stimpi Ridge was outstanding!!

The players' packs were the bomb...so cool to get a full pack as a Pro :-) The course was gorgeous. I'm actually a huge fan of the Ridge now. I can't begin to describe how exciting it was to see 30 women getting ready to play disc golf on one of our local courses. So many awesome women came out and made it a fantastic day.

Thank you Nancy for all your hard work and diligent effort to make this a successful event. I can't wait for next year!! I bet we get 50 women!!

It was a very fun and memorable event!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X